Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to basics, the extra CB in midfield worked great last year but is causing issues with no Kev or gundo

4-3-3 fluidcas a 4-4-2 when necessary of old just till players are back to match fitness (nunes/kova/kev etc)

Screenshot_20231207_051020_Chrome.jpg

If I was Rhodri I'd be putting in a pay increase request immediately.
Seems we can't function without him.
Fucked if I know how this game will pan out. Looks like confidence is low in the City team.
If we don't beat Luton we are in a world of hurt. Possibly 8/9 points behind the leaders by Monday.
That's a gap this squad will struggle to make back if they continue the kamikaze football.

Back to what works:

————Ederson———-
—-Akanji-Dias-Ake—-
——Stones-Rodri——
Doku-Bernardo-Foden-Grealish
————Haaland——-

Unlikely though. Pep seems bent on doing things differently this season.

___Ederson
__Akanji___Dias___Ake
___Stones___Rodri___
Silva_Foden_Kova_Jack/doku
_______Haaland____

Simply want to see Pep stop stubbornly fucking about and do what he knows is the right thing. Anyone slacking out the door.
This one really is win at all costs

How far have we fallen that i`m terrified of being beaten by Luton?!!? Think Kyle needs a break to be honest as he`s been poor for weeks now, hopefully its not the start of a sudden decline with 3 years left on his contract.

Ederson
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Grealish
Doku (Hopefully)
Haaland

If Pep wants Stones to be stepping into midfield then do it from the RB position again? We are FAR too open when a CB does it and i`d like to see Gvardiol tried at CB with Ake back in so when Stones steps forward then we still have a solid back 3 behind.

Time to drop Walker and go three at the back again. Back 3 of Akanji, Dias, Ake. Stones and Rodri in front and then Kovacic, bernardo, Grealish, Foden, Haaland.

We need to get control of the ball back as Luton will now be well up for this thinking we’re on the ropes.

I genuinely expect a draw.
Just as they would have got the other night against Arsenal. Except that there were six minutes of extra time announced. And Rice scored in the 97th minute.
(I'd take the draw, too, in current circumstances…)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.