Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll win this. 3-1, 4-1, something like that.

Ederson
Akanji, Stones, Dias, Ake
Bernardo, Rodri, Kovacic
Doku, Haaland, Grealish
Try for a clean sheet

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Gvardiol Ake
Bernado Phillips/Akanji Rodri Kovacic Grealish

Bench
Doku Foden Alvarez Haaland Lewis Akanji/Phillips Gomez Nunes Ortega

Going to be absolute carnage in the game, they will hit us with everything.

A game for experience and pure 100% commitment, Luton will be smelling blood.

Ake HAS to start this game, not sure why Pep hasn't played him much over the past few games but he was my player of the season last season if it wasn't for the lab built scoring machine. Unless there is something we don't know and he is nursing his HS again...who knows...

3 points are a must for this one, we need to show strength, get that fear factor back and show the rest of the PL that we do not fuck about. 5 goals minimum (hopefully) with a Haaland hattrick.

Come on blues

Can I also just say I am a bit disappointed in some of our fans over the past few weeks, yes, we should have won some of those games but you have to remember we played Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs and in form Villa. It's a tough spell anyway never mind the fact we had key players out. Let's get behind the team, now more than ever. You cannot just show up and enjoy a treble winning season and then start slagging off players again when things don't go our way. That isn't what being a city fan is about, so if that's your plan, you can piss off and go and support someone else.

Ake HAS to start this game, not sure why Pep hasn't played him much over the past few games but he was my player of the season last season if it wasn't for the lab built scoring machine. Unless there is something we don't know and he is nursing his HS again...who knows...

3 points are a must for this one, we need to show strength, get that fear factor back and show the rest of the PL that we do not fuck about. 5 goals minimum (hopefully) with a Haaland hattrick.

Come on blues

Can I also just say I am a bit disappointed in some of our fans over the past few weeks, yes, we should have won some of those games but you have to remember we played Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs and in form Villa. It's a tough spell anyway never mind the fact we had key players out. Let's get behind the team, now more than ever. You cannot just show up and enjoy a treble winning season and then start slagging off players again when things don't go our way. That isn't what being a city fan is about, so if that's your plan, you can piss off and go and support someone else.
This is Bluemoan.

You should know that by now.

If we haven't won 6-0 the place is in meltdown.

Come on blues

Agreed
Some come on here though
Thinking they are experts and won't tolerate the views of others
Seen it/ experienced it

Or

This is suddenly looking a bit more daunting that it was a few weeks ago! They'll be fired up for it, and will have taken confidence from the Arsenal and Liverpool games, whereas we looked dead on our feet last night.

Still think we should have too much for them though, but we need a big improvement. As others have said, let's get back to the MW formation that served us so well last year. Probably means dropping Walker, but needs must.

Ederson

Akanji
Dias
Ake

Stones
Rodri

Bernardo
Foden

Grealish
Doku
Haaland

We’ll batter these.
They shipped 4 in their last match and the table doesn’t lie.

Yea they’re physical, however footballing wise they’re a non de plomb.

must win game now.

bit strange they look the most decent out of the 3 promoted teams as in I can see them surprising some top teams cant say the same of Sheffield or Burnley.

reaction from the players is needed after this Villa loss.

worst scenario we drop points here too while Arteta goes to Villa park and grabs all 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.