Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With about 10 knobs arguing why we are better off without him.
Of course we‘re not better without him, we are better with him. If the rumours are correct and he isn’t in the squad for tomorrow’s match due to an injury niggle, it’s best to not chance making it worse and rest it up. If it’s an illness then he will recover to play when he’s well enough. In the past we have played some great games with this false nine position, I hope we get a good result and our confidence returns asap.

If we can't beat luton without haaland we have a bigger issue than first thought, he's not exatcly been scoring for fun anyway recently so I'm sure we will be fine with or without him.
I think they may be easier to play against with less physical players
I thought at first Luton would be physical, giving away a load of yellow cards and a few sendings off. Quite the opposite.
Lots of clean challenges. The big bonus with them is they have the 1st and 3rd fastest players in the league this season.

Fingers crossed they don't have much left in their tanks to consistently give us a run for our money (although we could have done with Haaland being fit.) Saying that along with them giving Arsenal and Liverpool a game they have lost to Burnley at home and the rags away.

Time for a performance tomorrow City, you owe the travelling fans for Wednesday nights shambles
How would you know? Bet you never go to away matches.(or home matches for that matter)
If that’s totally wrong, then just get lost. You’re so ungrateful

I was in Istanbul & that, together with the achievements of last season, will never be forgotten

We’re not far off top spot yet again but it’s not good enough for you?????

Indeed; the lack of belief in what this team has rammed down a collective of fans like this, is astounding…

It could well be a drawn out drop off (which I don’t believe), however, what’s been left out there in battle over Peps tenure should never be forgotten; it’s unconditionally owed to the club and team for the monumental efforts of establishing, debatably, the greatest team to grace the turf in this country…

This being said, as seen today, what sets us apart is the ruthlessness of when to strike, the other teams, shake like Michael J Fox on a good day…. The dippers are the only team who have shown they cam maintain, and that was a very different team, this one isn’t a patch on what we’ve seen before…

Tomorrow is important for getting our groove back, which I’m expecting to give this lot a hiding…

1-5, Haaland and Bernardooooooooo at the ready!
no Erling tomorrow apparently

Christ on a bike mate. calling into question someone’s spine and decency and calling him a knob. just for saying we need a performance for letting the fans down on Wednesday. What a joke!
Mmmm. Perhaps he should have used one word instead - entitled

He is THE most consistently negative poster in this forum but i toned it down out of respect for the forum code of conduct
I'm not at all, we are allowed to criticise poor performances and Wednesday night was as poor as we've seen for a long time. Don't you think Pep has told the players the same, to give the fans a far better performance?

I’m not sure if alternative arrangements have been made -(surely they have) but I think the team was due to fly down to Luton tonight at around 8pm but with the gusty winds and that about, and checking something it doesn’t appear that the flight has gone, and is showing at going at 9am in the morning! Not great preparations if that’s the case, but like I say surely alternative transport has happened
Looks like they are hoping they’ll be getting on the plane at 9am. Pretty risky as I’m not sure we have a hotel set up at the training facility anymore, so all players will have had to go home. Would have been easier to drive down as if we don’t get on the flight at 9am tomorrow, I’m assuming the game will be delayed or forfeited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.