Luton Town (A) - Tue 27th Feb, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have 7 or 8 out injured and Rob Edwards said yesterday in his presser there is no point resting players (and don't really have the numbers/options to, else it could be a loooong night for them), they will go strong and go for it....so could be a good game.

I'm at least hoping they go for it in terms of not just sitting in a low block, like what happens in so many of our league games when teams play for a draw or damage limitation. A basketball type match would suit us just fine please :)

Anyone know how far Luton ground is from city centre and does it have decent parking near the ground? Not been there for decades!

Tough game, we know ourselves from the league game how far from straightforward it is to play them at their place. All the big teams have known they were in a game against them. Added to that, we’re obviously in need of rotating the squad a bit. Not going to be easy at all.

I'd like to see something like this:

Ortega
Walker
Akanji
Ake
Gvardiol
Kovacic
Nunes
Lewis
Bobb
Grealish
Alvarez

Could always bring on the likes of Rodri, Foden, De Bruyne, Haaland etc if it doesn't go to plan, but it'd be good to keep them fresh for United and LIverpool.
Personally I would rather we started some stronger players maybe Haaland and Foden then brought the squad players on later, if we want to stay in the competition. We have 5 days before Utd. Haaland could do with getting his mojo back before Utd imo. I agree we have to protect Rodri, particularly from the rag referee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.