Luton Town (A) - Tue 27th Feb, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way that we will ever be 3 up at Luton let alone 4 up. Remember Southampton away two years ago? Same scenario here. My honest opinion is that if we get to the Quarter Finals, we almost certainly won't win the league. If we lose tonight then we will have a much better chance.
Ffs, get a new team

There is no way that we will ever be 3 up at Luton let alone 4 up. Remember Southampton away two years ago? Same scenario here. My honest opinion is that if we get to the Quarter Finals, we almost certainly won't win the league. If we lose tonight then we will have a much better chance.
Fuck me you’re an absolute soul drainer

I'm talking about making us suffer during games.
making us suffer during games, my friend you are sounding dangerously close to a glory hunter, seeing lee badbuy take a penalty and hit one of the hospitality boxes against bradford is suffering, seeing lose at home to fecking stockport is suffering, losing at fecking chesterfield and having to drive back across the bastarding snake pass in the fog fearing for life and limb is suffering, only winning 1-0 to bournemouth is a day at the bloody beach lol

making us suffer during games, my friend you are sounding dangerously close to a glory hunter, seeing lee badbuy take a penalty and hit one of the hospitality boxes against bradford is suffering, seeing lose at home to fecking stockport is suffering, losing at fecking chesterfield and having to drive back across the bastarding snake pass in the fog fearing for life and limb is suffering, only winning 1-0 to bournemouth is a day at the bloody beach lol

Glory hunter??? Mate I've been here since 1968, I've seen it all.

Don't think I've been this relaxed for years,after last year if we win a pot or two great, if we don't that's okay too. As long as liverpool don't win them all.

That's the aim stopping them and the Klopp love in. Chelsea have failed the useless fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.