Luton Town (H) | Sat 13th April, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we definitely need to rest some tomorrow we can’t afford to go to overdo it. Hopefully KDB and Ederson will be back tomorrow. Would like to see Haaland start as he needs goals.

As long as we have a strong enough side out we should be fine.
Yep. These people advising us playing a nigh on second eleven have been playing too much football manager

You don't think that team could beat Luton?

You need to have more faith in the players, that's still a good team.
Luton are a decent tidy outfit, so I think a makeshift 11 put together on paper may get beat.

Not worth the risk.

We go strongest 11 until the end of the season for me; it’s the gamble we need to take as it will shape the outcomes and hopefully luck is on our side…

Also goal difference is a distinct possibility, not being presumptuous as it’s not manifested in games like originally thought this year, however, we can chip away at it by going full throttle in games like this, it has to be in our thinking…

A 4/5 goal tally would be more than welcome and can see haaland replicating the fa cup game..

4-1, all for the Viking who is undoubtably about to rack up some numbers to balance his mean!

I honestly think this. Rodri should not even be in Manchester, let alone on the bench. There should be no temptation to bring him on.
Jesus, if the champions of Europe and the World can't beat Luton at home with what they've got, less Rodri, at this absolutely crucial stage of the season then they simply don't deserve to be champions again in 2023-24.
Rodri needs to be at least slightly fresh for the return fixture against Real. Because they'll come at us with everything they've got, and no messing.
If Rodri starts tomorrow serious questions may have to be asked down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.