Luton Town (H) | Sat 13th April, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll not get much sympathy off many older blues about your injury crisis, pal. 41 years ago Luton Town relegated us and that fateful day of misery was compound by your gleeful ex manager, David Pleat prancing about the pitch in a crap suit like My Little Pony, and it has left a sour taste in our mouths ever since. Although you've played some good football this season you're punching well above your weight and i hope we can put a nail in your coffin to help you get relegated to the division you perhaps best belong in.
Don’t forget that FA cup tie we were romping when the ref abandoned the game (they didn’t like us even then), with Denis having scored all six goals. There were only 20 minutes left to play, shocking decision.

Surely if he was tired Rodri would have got some sleep on the plane back from Madrid!

If he’s not playing and the Luton manager is wearing a horrible beige suit and has a stupid run.

I fear the worst

City 4-1 Luton

Haaland (2), Foden (2)

Barkley with a late consolation
You think he'll risk Foden today?

Fuck I hope not just took him and Rodri out of my work dream team, it is so close I can't afford zero points from players, I presumed after Rodri wanting a rest this would be the best game to do so and Phil tbh

If we are cruising by 2 or 3 by half time, which given Lutons injury crisis and our supremacy, isn't too far fetched. I hope we put our foot on the gas and get another 3 or 4 second half. This is the perfect opportunity to claw back some GD.

Like the way Luton have gone about things this year have enjoyed watching Barkley, their gaffer seems decent bloke. I just hope we put them to the sword early doors and it’s a stroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.