Luton Town (H) | Sat 13th April, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Luton beat Bournemouth recently, only Kabore played from the list above.
As a Luton fan I can confirm we have suffered a terrible injury crisis for the last three months. From the list above, Lockyer, Nakamba, Bell, Osho, Lokongo, Ogbene and Adebayo would be in the starting line up..Anderson and Brown would be in the squad. Worse out of seven central defenders we have none fit. Burke and Menghi are now apparently out as well. Plus Kabore is your player and not allowed to play.
So no defenders, our two holding midfielders out, two strikers out including the leading scorer, our speed merchant Ogbene. Captain Lockyer. It is incredible we are getting any points as just youth and goalkeepers making up the bench. You could win this by half a dozen easily, we have no chance good as Ross Barkley is - and he is

Ederson
Lewis
Gomes
Dias
Gvardiol
AKanji def mid
Nunes
Kdb
Doku
Haaland
Bobb
giphy.gif

As a Luton fan I can confirm we have suffered a terrible injury crisis for the last three months. From the list above, Lockyer, Nakamba, Bell, Osho, Lokongo, Ogbene and Adebayo would be in the starting line up..Anderson and Brown would be in the squad. Worse out of seven central defenders we have none fit. Burke and Menghi are now apparently out as well. Plus Kabore is your player and not allowed to play.
So no defenders, our two holding midfielders out, two strikers out including the leading scorer, our speed merchant Ogbene. Captain Lockyer. It is incredible we are getting any points as just youth and goalkeepers making up the bench. You could win this by half a dozen easily, we have no chance good as Ross Barkley is - and he is
So you’re gonna nick a 0-1 win in the 93rd minute!

You'll not get much sympathy off many older blues about your injury crisis, pal. 41 years ago Luton Town relegated us and that fateful day of misery was compound by your gleeful ex manager, David Pleat prancing about the pitch in a crap suit like My Little Pony, and it has left a sour taste in our mouths ever since. Although you've played some good football this season you're punching well above your weight and i hope we can put a nail in your coffin to help you get relegated to the division you perhaps best belong in.

----------------------Ederson----------------------
Lewis---------Akanji-----Dias-----Gvardiol
-------------------Nunes------Kovacic-------
-------Alvarez---DeBruyne——Doku
--------‐-------------Haaland----------------------
Give me Bobb in place of Alvarez...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.