Luton Town (H) | Sat 13th April, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll not get much sympathy off many older blues about your injury crisis, pal. 41 years ago Luton Town relegated us and that fateful day of misery was compound by your gleeful ex manager, David Pleat prancing about the pitch in a crap suit like My Little Pony, and it has left a sour taste in our mouths ever since. Although you've played some good football this season you're punching well above your weight and i hope we can put a nail in your coffin to help you get relegated to the division you perhaps best belong in.
It is all right, not looking for sympathy, don't really care which league we play in. More fun in the lower divisions much of the time but good to have one season to see what the Premier is like - a bit of of pain to be honest, run to meet the needs of a few 'special' clubs and the TV companies, stupid kick off times, expensive, hard to get tickets, unequal. Been fun while it lasted though and if we get some players back maybe a win or two left. But not today

As a Luton fan I can confirm we have suffered a terrible injury crisis for the last three months. From the list above, Lockyer, Nakamba, Bell, Osho, Lokongo, Ogbene and Adebayo would be in the starting line up..Anderson and Brown would be in the squad. Worse out of seven central defenders we have none fit. Burke and Menghi are now apparently out as well. Plus Kabore is your player and not allowed to play.
So no defenders, our two holding midfielders out, two strikers out including the leading scorer, our speed merchant Ogbene. Captain Lockyer. It is incredible we are getting any points as just youth and goalkeepers making up the bench. You could win this by half a dozen easily, we have no chance good as Ross Barkley is - and he is
Reminds me of our game against Norwich a few years ago. More or less their whole first-team were out, and we were still beaten 3-2

Like the way Luton have gone about things this year have enjoyed watching Barkley, their gaffer seems decent bloke. I just hope we put them to the sword early doors and it’s a stroll.
Yeah to be fair I thought they’d be the league’s whipping boys and be down by Easter but they’re putting up a good fight. Much rather see Everton relegated personally!

Let’s hope we can get this one put to bed as quickly as possible ahead of the Madrid game next week.

Luton have got several injuries at centre half, its being mooted that Rob Edwards may rest a few key players today as well in preparation for their run in. ie give up todays game as a dead rubber and focus on more winnable games.

Like some on here i thought they were going to be the whipping boys this season but they've proved the doubters wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.