Luxury yacht sinks off Sicily

Always great when someone logs in, posts and bumps the thread to the top to tell us how much they don’t care…
I care that its headlines and shouldnt be. Rich twat dies in his massive boat so what?

You need to stay on topic instead of moaning about moaning. 100% of your contibution in this thread is off topic

I care that its headlines and shouldnt be. Rich twat dies in his massive boat so what?

You need to stay on topic instead of moaning about moaning.

It’s a football forum, we’re not debating things of great world importance and making a difference, it’s people chatting shit about the news in between matches.

If we can have a 500 page thread on Barm vs Muffin and “when did you last soil yourself?” We can probably allow a few pages on a couple of mysterious deaths.

You need to stay on topic instead of moaning about moaning. 100% of your contibution in this thread is off topic
giphy.gif

That wasn't why it was "headlines".

It was headlines because the boat had 22 people onboard, 1 died and 6 are missing, and it was a british registered boat. When it became headlines, nobody knew who was on it.

It's also a pretty unique disaster, as it was hit by a waterspout, they're rare enough as it is, but I've never heard of one sinking a boat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.