Luxury yacht sinks off Sicily

That wasn't why it was "headlines".

It was headlines because the boat had 22 people onboard, 1 died and 6 are missing, and it was a british registered boat. When it became headlines, nobody knew who was on it.

It's also a pretty unique disaster, as it was hit by a waterspout, they're rare enough as it is, but I've never heard of one sinking a boat.
Even Incy wincy spider survived a water spout

Something very dodgy about this story. Firstly I doubt a waterspout would sink a large yacht of this size.
It's actually more likely in fact, it had a 75m mast, if hit by a waterspout that mast could be going in several directions at the same time, could easily be snapped, or the boat capsized (it's a pretty large yacht), so a narrow vortext like a waterspout, is pulling it in various directions at the same time.

Just terribly bad luck to be caught under it.

Definitely one for the conspiracy theoriest, under house arrest for the last year only been allowed out since June, his CEO ran over a day or two before the yacht sank and has now died. Something definitely fishy

Something very dodgy about this story. Firstly I doubt a waterspout would sink a large yacht of this size.

That's what I'm thinking. I've watched hundreds of weather phenomenon videos through the years. I always find dust devils and waterspouts intriguing. I've seen people walk through huge dust devils and sailed through waterspouts and get drenched. Bit of a wobble but nothing horrific.

I'm not convinced one iota that's a waterspout. If they had said any other weather phenomenon then fair enough. Throw in his lawyer dies too.

When it comes to bigwigs nobody cares because they're rich. But sometimes shady stuff goes on from planes crashing, boats sinking, car crashes etc when you reach a huge state of wealth. Maybe it's all coincidental but it's rather strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.