Lying police

dell74 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I think its pretty clear exactly what the bucket in question is full of,and it certainly isn't facts...

Is it fish ?

You are determined to incur the Wrasse Of Khan,aren't you?
Bringing fish into the de bait again?
And lloydie,mad frogs come in boxes,not buckets.
Actually they don't,come to think of it,so fuck knows where that aphorism came from.

If you don't put the word FACT after all your points it means you're telling lies. FACT

Newlunar said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Nope, because there are no facts to back up your claim. Once you have proved that the bulk or even a large proportion of pigs are graduates then I will make a public apology to you. Until then I will uphold my opinions of you and your agenda.

Here's a fact for you. You just hate the police because they banged your 'he's no saint' uncle up for 12 years. That's a long time in this day and age. Pretty serious stuff.
I'd imagine there would have been some very clever, top barristers on both sides poring over that case.

So if we're talking FACTS, why don't you put some on here detailing exactly what it is your uncle is in the big house for. What he is alleged to have done and how exactly he was fitted up by the police, because so far you have missed out those FACTS.

Oh and I couldn't give two shiny shits about what you (especially you) think of me or my opinions, old bean.

Again, you have ran away from the issue! I asked for FACTS about graduate plod....You have still given me not a shred.

You are clearly OB and your aggressive, 'better than you' stance shines out a mile.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:54 pm --<br /><br />I am assuming you do not have any 'FACTS' then? Thought not. Next time don't write cheques that you can't cash.

silence1.jpg

Well, I suppose I can't provide the evidence. Well perhaps I could provide some if I were inclined to go trawling around the www. just so I could be right on the internet. But I'm not that bothered.
It's a bit rich that you say I think I'm better than everyone else when anyone who has ever read any of your missives will say that the one resounding feature are your delusions of grandeur.

Now - Uncle - What, What and how?

Newlunar said:
Well, I suppose I can't provide the evidence. Well perhaps I could provide some if I were inclined to go trawling around the www. just so I could be right on the internet. But I'm not that bothered.
It's a bit rich that you say I think I'm better than everyone else when anyone who has ever read any of your missives will say that the one resounding feature are your delusions of grandeur.

Now - Uncle - What, What and how?

So you fabricated it! Thanks for clearing that up. So we are all clear-most police are NOT graduates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.