Lying police

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Newlunar said:
Many of those students will be in the police in 5-10 years time.

And you base this empty prediction on what evidence,exactly?
I think you could probably pool all the braincells of every useless plod on that protest and you wouldn't find enough intelligence to pass a primary school Sats test for seven year olds,let alone a degree.

Well that's where you wrong angry man. Loads and I mean loads of serving police officers hold degrees. FACT.
The police are one of the only organisations that still provide free vocational training. That is about to change.
Student officers in the future will have to first fund and pay for there own law training, once they have completed that to degree standard they will apply to become an unpaid Special constable for a set period of time. If they show the satisfactory performance they can then join the police on a full time paid basis.
They already employ something similar in Merseyside where student officers attain a vocational degree at John Moore university.
Oh and the Chief Constable of GMP has said that if he had his way, all new joiners in the police would be graduates.
Need I go on?
I'm sorry if that flies in the face of your well founded theories on the police but there it is.

In 5 - 10 years time all new police officers will be graduates. Some organisations are just having to face change without spitting their dummies out and smashing the gaff up.

Skashion said:
It shouldn't come as a shock to anyone, pro- or anti-police, that they habitually lie.

Nor should it come as a surprise that for some justice and law should only be applicable to those people their prejudice favours.

I see the usual idiots that couldn't recognise a rationally defensible or principled argument if it kicked them in their atrophied bollocks are out in force (pun intended) again.

Newlunar said:
bluevengence said:
If i had been stopped from walking down a road and imprisoned in said road for eight hours in the cold without any food water and toiletsi think i would have started rioting
i think the protesters showed great restraint in what was a deliberate attempt by the gmp to get a reaction

What? GMP imprisoned innocent protesters in Whitehall for eight hours? Flipping heck! Things are worse than I thought.

Tourists I'd heard. Fkin police state it is.
Free the fire-exstinguisher one you bastards.!

Or has he been let off

Newlunar said:
Many of those students will be in the police in 5-10 years time.

Whilst standards are falling, even these cretins we see on TV are still not quite thick enough to get in the plod. Also a lot of them do seem to have friends.

lloydie said:
Skashion said:
It shouldn't come as a shock to anyone, pro- or anti-police, that they habitually lie.

Nor should it come as a surprise that for some justice and law should only be applicable to those people their prejudice favours.

I see the usual idiots that couldn't recognise a rationally defensible or principled argument if it kicked them in their atrophied bollocks are out in force (pun intended) again.

If you pop your eyes up to the post above yours I think you will find a rationally something something argument. It's that people like you Mr Lloydie are using that well founded communist tactic of misrepresenting and humiliating any opinion that flies in the face of your hidden agendas.
Don't worry, it's gone on since at least 2004 and I don't expect it to change anytime soon. In fact I think it will be worse in the coming months.

Newlunar said:
And you base this empty prediction on what evidence,exactly?
I think you could probably pool all the braincells of every useless plod on that protest and you wouldn't find enough intelligence to pass a primary school Sats test for seven year olds,let alone a degree.

Where that's where you wrong angry man. Loads and I mean loads of serving police officers hold degrees. FACT.
The police are the only organisation that still provide free vocational training. That is about to change.
Student officers in the future will have to first fund and pay for there own law training, once they have completed that to degree standard they will apply to become an unpaid Special constable for a set period of time. If they show the satisfactory performance they can then join the police on a full time paid basis.
They already employ something similar in Merseyside where student officers attain a vocational degree at John Moore university.
Oh and the Chief Constable of GMP has said that if he had his way, all new joiners in the police would be graduates.
Need I go on?
I'm sorry if that flies in the face of your well founded theories on the police but there it is.

In 5 - 10 years time all new police officers will be graduates. Some organisations are just having to face change without spitting their dummies out and smashing the gaff up.

Absolute and utter bollocks.
Firstly,we are talking about currently serving police constables,not some scenario in the dim and distant future,and you writing FACT with your Caps Lock on is no substitute for actually having some evidence to back up your theory.
Most coppers are not graduates,and the Chief Pig having some Martin Luther King dream about what he would like to see means exactly fuck all,as he knows that most people who graduate will not go within a million miles of being a plod,as they have no desire to walk the mean streets in the rain, beating up this weeks hated minority group,when they could be doing something more rewarding.
Like anything else.
A vocational degree means nothing - it amounts to some token bit of paper to prove that some dullard slept through a couple of lectures at police academy,probably in how to plant evidence,or force a confession.
Like American colleges give to those who can run very fast,but are thick as pigshit.
You are obviously a fan of the police,and are entitled to your opinion.
But you have not provided one jot of proof that stands up to scrutiny that the average bobby on the beat is not an incompetent thug.

Newlunar said:
Where that's where you wrong angry man. Loads and I mean loads of serving police officers hold degrees. FACT.
The police are the only organisation that still provide free vocational training. That is about to change.
Need I go on?

Firstly,we are talking about currently serving police constables,not some scenario in the dim and distant future,and you writing FACT with your Caps Lock on is no substitute for actually having some evidence to back up your theory.
Most coppers are not graduates,and the Chief Pig having some Martin Luther King dream about what he would like to see means exactly fuck all,as he knows that most people who graduate will not go within a million miles of being a plod,as they have no desire to walk the mean streets in the rain, beating up this weeks hated minority group,when they could be doing something more rewarding.
Like anything else.
A vocational degree means nothing - it amounts to some token bit of paper to prove that some dullard slept through a couple of lectures at police academy,probably in how to plant evidence,or force a confession.
Like American colleges give to those who can run very fast,but are thick as pigshit.
But you have not provided one jot of proof that stands up to scrutiny that the average bobby on the beat is not an incompetent thug.

Since you put it like that angry man, I think it's best if I let you think you've won. No go on...have the last word and we'll call it a day.

Newlunar said:
lloydie said:

If you pop your eyes up to the post above yours I think you will find a rationally something something argument. It's that people like you Mr Lloydie are using that well founded communist tactic of misrepresenting and humiliating any opinion that flies in the face of your hidden agendas.
Don't worry, it's gone on since at least 2004 and I don't expect it to change anytime soon. In fact I think it will be worse in the coming months.

I did read your post but fail to see that the career path of a future police officer has anything to do with the current standards of honesty and the upholding of common law in the present conduct of the police.
I have no agenda other than the wish that the Police observe their legitimate remit and uphold the law without grace or favour, that they fulfil their function to the standards they are required to do UNDER LAW.
If you feel humiliated then you must be embarrassed about something you have done or said and it has nothing to do with my post. How have I misrepresented your opinion?

Newlunar said:
Need I go on?

Like anything else.

Gotta agree with you here. Average plod on the street is not a graduate and as thick as most students are, they would still run circles round the pig ignorant numpties that patrol the streets.

Why doesn't Newlunar back up the claims with FACTS....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.