Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Just don’t get why we don’t play to our strengths. I rather lose 5-0 and we have an attacking team out there then this crap of tactics. Truly pissed. Only bright side is we wouldn’t have been destroyed by Bayern.

Woeful defending and keeping (Seriously wondering if Ederson is good enough as he makes far too many costly errors), awful formation/team selection but you need a little luck to win the CL and we have had none. 3rd QF in a row VAR has fucked us over, even BT and Walton amazed the 2nd goal was allowed but in typical fashion we miss absolute sitters. But 1/2 this team is not good enough to win the CL, too slow, no pace, not clinical, awful defending

good bye football, I will never put my happiness in the hands of people who work half as hard as I do but make more in week than I will in my life.

Are we allowed to criticize Pep or be happy for what he has done for us in the past ?
Can someone please tell me, I'm confused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.