Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Sums up the season very slow & poor on & off the pitch. Serious mental & fitness issues.

how foden & Bernardo don’t get on that pitch is beyond me. Anybody ????

Fern, gundy sorry time to go.

100% on pep tonight regardless of poor defence & attack

desperate for a clinical striker & hard man in midfield
Same. Bernardo has not been at his best this season but he offers so much energy and intensity. Foden also and we bench both of them. Unbelievable

Second goal was absolute bollocks. Ref gave every single dive for Lyon. Why do British players feel the need to jump up after every tackle. You don't get the card if you do.

Also I think pep let us down. We're a better team than Lyon so why not pick out best players. I think we played a team that neither put pressure on them nor defending competently.

This has to be one of our worst defeats in the last 3/4 years

Totally blame Pep, said in pre match forum he bottled it and thats what happened. Klopp wins this because he believes in his philosophy snd his players. Pep showed no belief in either against 7th in French leagur won 4 oit of last 10. Shiy house

095b09a15640ca681282ec2a462ae84d.jpg

Pep has developed a complex about the CL, there's no way he'd use those tactics/team selection against domestic opposition.

No idea what Gundogan was supposed to be doing, he wasn't defending or attacking, can't see why he lasted 90 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.