Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

By you maybe, but take a look at the bigger picture.

Raz was our most dynamic player all night.

He gets a free pass from me.
no surprise to see that poster putting all the blame on raheem. He's been laying low for years due to embarassment at how badly he judged him.

what s happened to the " when we lose the ball, we get it back, in ten seconds, when bernado was snapping at the heels , and now we have this come fucking dancing football at the back, on the halfway line,, 10 fucking passes , giving the opposition time to get things sorted. Shite performance, with pep biggest culprit,what the fuck are we playing someone who has told us he does not want to play for us , shit team selection, absolute dire sub selections , foden, silva , and I am sick of hearing from so called experts about how good is laporte is , he is as quick as my fucking mother. peps record on buying players , and his record of buying is fucking rhubarb. I shall now finish my chenin blanc, got to bed , and watch a murder., BASTARDS.
Gundogan.

So you write players off based on a few performances after a long term injury? I bet you’re a brilliant manager
Tottenham last season? Unfortunately know where near VVD level. We have too many fair weather players and not enough leaders. We miss Kompany big time.

That last bit is bollocks and is something that winds me up with so many football fans. If their 2nd had been disallowed it would’ve led to a completely different set of circumstances in subsequent passages of play and that last goal of theirs may never have been scored, and certainly not in the exact way it was. After all, if Sterling had put that chance away then they wouldn’t have gone upfield and promptly scored the way they did. Sure, they might still have gone on to win the game 2-1 without the disallowed goal but we might have gone on to win it 4-1. No fucker will ever know what the knock-on impact would’ve been.

yeah I know, butterfly effect and all that. I’m not a four year old and I do understand. The point is we were shit, Pep fucked us over and that, for the third year in a row is unforgivable. That was our big chance and Pep blew it. I’m emotional, maybe being a little pedantic hence the previous reply, but the fact remains - we cannot blame this on VAR. the only person to blame is Pep for fucking up his starting selection/tactics and leaving our players hamstrung

Not the stats of a team poorly set up. The players must take at least equal responsibility.

I didn't like the lineup either but it's not the reason we lost it is just lazy to say it's all Pep's fault or understandable frustration.

Rhodri,

Its Pep fault we gave the shower of shit that is Lyon to much respect in the run up to the game and in the team selection. If you think I'm talking bollocks watch what Bayern do to Lyon in the semi final. Lyon are a mediocre side made into a two headed monster by our whole approach to this game.

Tbf thank fuck I wont have to watch Bayetn do that to us.

They'd have absolutely wiped the floor with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.