Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Sergio, no party
While I would hope we would beat Lyon, albeit with a few scares and perhaps even extra time, we won’t beat Bayern with this makeshift back four and with Jesus up front. Imagine them with Lewandowski injured. We’d all feel we were much more likely to win.
Really hope Gaby proves me wrong but lets be realistic here, he has failed miserably against anyone even halfway decent apart from Madrid, weirdly enough.

Imagine Barca without Messi yesterday. Would have lost by 5-6 goals. Oh, wait...

Aguero is a legend but he would be more useful against Lyon than against Bayern where we would stand a chance only by being a proper high-pressing machine. Same with David.

Against Bayern i Suppose pep would have picked Jesus over Aguero. Jesus will give continuous energy and will harass bayern defenders. This is the only way we can beat bayern. Against bayern lot of pressing between teams will be there. The team who makes less mistakes will win the game.
Weirdly, I'd be more confident of us beating Bayern than I am of us winning tonight. If we do win tonight the Bayern game could be an absolute belter.

Imagine Barca without Messi yesterday. Would have lost by 5-6 goals. Oh, wait...

Aguero is a legend but he would be more useful against Lyon than against Bayern where we would stand a chance only by being a proper high-pressing machine. Same with David.
The club must be worried about Sergio's knee/knees now and at the age of 32 will this next season be a really difficult one for him. That's why we have to try and buy another striker this window, Kane would be my choice, but could we afford him?

Any one thinking Lyon may be thinking f@ck that don’t what to get embarrassed by BM. Nah me neither

Weirdly, I'd be more confident of us beating Bayern than I am of us winning tonight. If we do win tonight the Bayern game could be an absolute belter.
I like your confidence but the belter game can go anyways. Hopefully it will go with us. As we have lost such kinds of games continuously. Well similarly they have as well. So lests see. But first thing first - LYON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.