Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange team
Why pick Garcia when hes fucking us off?
Dont get it.

I see your point but he’s our best right-footed CB and he’s still our player so I expect him to do his job. And Fernandinho will struggle against Bayern as a CB so I completely understand Peps choice.

I like KDB at false nine. I can see us having a really good game, although I miss Foden.

I don’t know enough about Lyon to decide whether 3 at the back is the best way to go. So think I’ll leave it to Pep then wait and see what happens. Madness I know.

Looks like a back 5 with Rodri and Gundogan sitting, Kdb in a free role behind sterling and Jesus who will split wide when needed. That’s a lot of responsibility on Kdb to produce the goods today not much inventiveness if he’s not on top form.

It might work but i really dislike him coming up with these big brained ideas in the biggest of games, we’re better than Lyon, play our normal game to a high standard and we win.

Doesn’t say much for Stones and Otamendi when Garcia wants out and still gets in, would have had Stones in there personally regardless.

Tbf he's not being picked as a defender in that lineup.

The problem will be if Lyon turn him into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.