M Johnson back in September

has an awful lot of potential and is the type of box to box player we need for our midfield....

nowhere near the finished article but give him time and no injuries and he could be a major player for us int he future.

i dont care about all the rumours about his lifestyle....as long as he turns it on on the pitch when it matters then thats fine by me.......hamman was still smoking 20 a day when at city (and that certainly isnt condusive to being at the peak of fitness for a pro fotballer but noone bothered him about it)

good luck jonno

A fit Michael Johnson, with his skills, would be like a new signing. I just hope the lad has still got it. But, as someone else said, a certain S.Gerrard had injury problems in his youth, so fingers crossed......

I hope he has not lost his talent. If not, when he gets himself fit he'd definitely be in contention. Such a classy player. The kind Mancini would appreciate.

Who started this Gerrard injury rumour? He never missed pretty much two whole seasons and after his debut season he made close to or above 30 appearances every year.

hes not what we need,his head is not right for this football club,and it annoys me so much when people go on about him being like colin bell.

i think that johnson is exactly the sort of player we need. the 2 main rumours so far this summer have been about driving midfielders and that is exactly what he is

mcfcdave said:
hes not what we need,his head is not right for this football club,and it annoys me so much when people go on about him being like colin bell.

I'm very intrigued to know what exactly is 'not right' with MJ's head?

I presume you are a psychologist or similar, which brings you to this conclusion.

Skashion said:
I've given up on Colin Bell jr. now. To be so blighted by severes injuries twice so early in his career seems to indicate that it's never going to happen.

Needs to keep the weight down for sure. That won't help his knees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.