M Johnson back in September

Damocles said:
The most naturally gifted player I've ever seen, he was so above everybody else in his early years that he was actually scary. People making the comparisons to Gerrard's early injury are pretty correct, his early one was just one of those things that has to be grown out of.

September is probably a little optimistic, but at least he's back in high spirits after what can only be described as utter depression after his last injury.

This would have made him mentally stronger, and the talent seems to still be there. I'd take a fit, firing on all cylinders MJ over a 30 year old £50m Gerrard any day.
This. Best news today.

Better than Ireland - and spends less money (except for his penhanct for Guiness) than Superman!!!!!!!!! As much as we like this kid, I do not think he will ever reach the dizzy heights again, unfortunately. Shame really because he was the real McCoy and enjoyed the club.

Congrats to me for reaching the 100 mark ;-)

Oasis_City said:
We need to buy Kirkland, Scotland and glen Johnson the we can look like this

.................Kirkland
Johnson/Kompany/Lescott/???
.................De Jong
.M. Johnson................Ireland
Johnson..................Scotland
.................Tevez

Oh wow you really think we could get hold of them??? I really hope so :)

blue1969 said:
Damocles said:
The most naturally gifted player I've ever seen, he was so above everybody else in his early years that he was actually scary. People making the comparisons to Gerrard's early injury are pretty correct, his early one was just one of those things that has to be grown out of.

September is probably a little optimistic, but at least he's back in high spirits after what can only be described as utter depression after his last injury.

This would have made him mentally stronger, and the talent seems to still be there. I'd take a fit, firing on all cylinders MJ over a 30 year old £50m Gerrard any day.
This. Best news today.

About bleedin time. ;-)

Don't mess it up Jonno.

I am still of the opinion that if this guy can get fit, he will be a best academy product since Paul Lake.

Johnno is an outstanding young player with a great talent and a great future ahead of him... come on johnno!!!!!!!!

MCFC87 said:
I'm still holding the hope he can be our attacking midfield threat when he's fit!
Unfortunately I agree with you. He may have to move on to make it now, as we're in the market for already proven players. He'll probably find a starting berth at Villa or Everton (oh yes, I did say Everton), and hopefully become the player we hoped he would be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.