M Johnson back in September

Prestwich_Blue said:
fatbloke said:
In terms of talent I honestly do believe he is the best player at the club when fully fit.
Just wait till he criticises Mancini. Then he'll suddenly be the worst.
criticising your manager in public is never a smart thing to do<br /><br />-- Tue May 18, 2010 6:17 pm --<br /><br />
Oasis_City said:
We need to buy Kirkland, Scotland and glen Johnson the we can look like this

.................Kirkland
Johnson/Kompany/Lescott/???
.................De Jong
.M. Johnson................Ireland
Johnson..................Scotland
.................Tevez
really? talk about the sky being the limit

I think jonno is a great player when fit, but he is just to injured for me. In my opinion, this is his last chance to pull it all together, i really hope he can. Just look at the goal against scunthorpe when he still wasnt fit, nor match fit. He is class but i feel its last chance saloon.

I saw him yesterday in Marks & Spencer in the Trafford Centre and no he wasn't pissed. He looks really well built for a footballer though

itsnevereasy said:
Boff said:
I'd love to see Johnno back, fit and in form, it'd be fantastic for the club to have a talented manc playing.

I think the ned lovers might have something to say.... ;)

I thought Ned said his farewells on soccer am the other day?

;)

fantastic news ........

be even better if he lasts until october ......

Can't wait to see him playing again for City.
Just looking at the photo on the OS....am I right in thinking that there's a big scar on the outside of his left knee and a small one at the front? I can't remember which knee suffered the cruciate injury.

MJ%20in%20AD.ashx

bigquinn772 said:
Can't wait to see him playing again for City.
Just looking at the photo on the OS....am I right in thinking that there's a big scar on the outside of his left knee and a small one at the front? I can't remember which knee suffered the cruciate injury.

MJ%20in%20AD.ashx

Could be a really big scratch lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.