Macclesfield FC - Robbie Savage appointed Head Coach (P 14)

Not set by league then? as segregation is allowed in Unibond Macc themselves will be segregated at Northwich

apparently not no.

Its a weird one i agree.

Been at non league games where big away followings have swamped the team i was watching.

Think FC United/Maine Road was the first Non league game i've been to that had police at

apparently not no.

Its a weird one i agree.

Been at non league games where big away followings have swamped the team i was watching.

Think FC United/Maine Road was the first Non league game i've been to that had police at
Was at Witton v FC Scum last month game was segregated and understand Vic's v Macc next week will be.

Took my lad yesterday. £10 for me , U12 free.

it was great!! Well worth a punt when no City on and id 100% go again.
County was £18 for me and i think a fiver for the boy, i know its 3/4 levels below but the standard isnt overly different.

Im not a fan of the Savage you see on TV but what him and his partner have done to the Moss Rose can only be applauded.
they have an inside bar , that wouldnt look out of place in manchester, that runs half pitch that u can watch the game from if you wish.
decent atmosphere in a 4000 crowd , though the 200 skelmersdale fans were noisier.
Maybe Macc could do with a fans group to get their atmosphere going.

but anyway, a thoroughly enjoyable experience and id 100% go again

Took my lad yesterday. £10 for me , U12 free.

it was great!! Well worth a punt when no City on and id 100% go again.
County was £18 for me and i think a fiver for the boy, i know its 3/4 levels below but the standard isnt overly different.

Im not a fan of the Savage you see on TV but what him and his partner have done to the Moss Rose can only be applauded.
they have an inside bar , that wouldnt look out of place in manchester, that runs half pitch that u can watch the game from if you wish.
decent atmosphere in a 4000 crowd , though the 200 skelmersdale fans were noisier.
Maybe Macc could do with a fans group to get their atmosphere going.

but anyway, a thoroughly enjoyable experience and id 100% go again

Cheers for this. Been looking in to watching non- League games. I will never go to watch Stockport County (I still consider them as rivals).

I enjoyed visiting Macc today, went for some decent grub at the Picturedome and there's a lot of decent taphouses. Going to watch Macclesfield FC followed by a few drinks and food at Picturedome now seems appetising.

Cheers for this. Been looking in to watching non- League games. I will never go to watch Stockport County (I still consider them as rivals).

I enjoyed visiting Macc today, went for some decent grub at the Picturedome and there's a lot of decent taphouses. Going to watch Macclesfield FC followed by a few drinks and food at Picturedome now seems appetising.
H funnily enough me and my little lad met the mrs and daughter after the game and had a drink in the picturedome. Was gonna eat there but its pricey! So we went to a very good curry house next door called shalimar or something.

loads of pubs in macc. Me and the lads are gonna go to a game and have a few before n after in the many back street boozers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.