Macheda, What a tosser

Lol. What would your reaction be if Macheda actually said something we should not be grateful about?

'pinky blue' lovely. I bet you don't wash your hands after weeing, you brute.

Absolutely not, after all violence never achieves anything!
But would be rather chuffed if Joey Barton put Wayne in a wheelchair next week.

Sky Blue said:
FIOS said:
Wowwww you are the bluest blue that ever lived. Well done you!!!!

and you can fuck off with your 'Forever In Our Shadow' user name.
Just checked his previous posts. Blatent rag. Always saying "massive" and talking about Stockport. Mods, please ban.

Lordeffingham said:
I suppose we should maybe split this forum into a supporters forum and a fans forum.
As a true, blue blooded manchester born fan(fanatic) I can't stop myself hating/despising all things red or associated with the darker side of Trafford, but I understand there are many supporters who are not as fanatical as myself, so whatever floats your boat, but if Giggs or Neville or Scholes start singing our praises, I'll quite gladly slag those wankers off just the same, can't change the way I'm made, sorry guys!

That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen, and I've read Bolton forums.

You seem to believe that hating United somehow makes you a fanatical City fan. It doesn't. Being a fanatical City fan makes you a fanatical City fan, United have absolutely fuck all to do with it. If you're that obsessed with them, go and tell the people on Red Cafe about how much of a twat they are, here at Bluemoon we talk about City.

I can name twenty things about United that are good. I can name a hundred and twenty that are bad. Being a City fan doesn't mean that you have to be a self serving tit who is so biased that his opinion is laughable.

Besides, you're not half of the fan that Kiam is.

Damocles said:
Lordeffingham said:
I suppose we should maybe split this forum into a supporters forum and a fans forum.
As a true, blue blooded manchester born fan(fanatic) I can't stop myself hating/despising all things red or associated with the darker side of Trafford, but I understand there are many supporters who are not as fanatical as myself, so whatever floats your boat, but if Giggs or Neville or Scholes start singing our praises, I'll quite gladly slag those wankers off just the same, can't change the way I'm made, sorry guys!

That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen, and I've read Bolton forums.

You seem to believe that hating United somehow makes you a fanatical City fan. It doesn't. Being a fanatical City fan makes you a fanatical City fan, United have absolutely fuck all to do with it. If you're that obsessed with them, go and tell the people on Red Cafe about how much of a twat they are, here at Bluemoon we talk about City.

I can name twenty things about United that are good. I can name a hundred and twenty that are bad. Being a City fan doesn't mean that you have to be a self serving tit who is so biased that his opinion is laughable.

Besides, you're not half of the fan that Kiam is.

Wise words from a wise man.

Sorry - should I pull my tongue out of your arsehole ;D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.