Macheda, What a tosser

Lordeffingham said:
I suppose we should maybe split this forum into a supporters forum and a fans forum.
As a true, blue blooded manchester born fan(fanatic) I can't stop myself hating/despising all things red or associated with the darker side of Trafford, but I understand there are many supporters who are not as fanatical as myself, so whatever floats your boat, but if Giggs or Neville or Scholes start singing our praises, I'll quite gladly slag those wankers off just the same, can't change the way I'm made, sorry guys!

Yep I too am 1000% true Blue, but I can see the wood for the trees. Goodnight Blue

Damocles - a more eloquent way of saying what I was saying. Thanks.

I do not ever concieve any reason for us to ever be endebted to that shower of red shite, for doing us any favours at any point now, tomorow or in the next thousand years, we don't need anything from them and I'll be quite happy if they just try to sort their own dire situation out, thanks.

Think they burn't any bridges or olive branches when they crippled Pardoe and Bell so forgive my being less than complimentary about them as a group, cocksuckers and always will be, now we can sense a bright future, it seems many of us are suggesting of a slightly more sympathetic stance to the red twats fate?
Well not me! Fuckem.

Sky Blue said:
FIOS said:
Wowwww you are the bluest blue that ever lived. Well done you!!!!

and you can fuck off with your 'Forever In Our Shadow' user name.

Checked his post history. Suspect.

anim-pedroia.gif

It's so nice to be talked about.

Trev - I live in Davenport, Stockport near The Jolly Sailor. I thought it pertinent to mention that in threads about Stockport.
I may have used the word 'massive'. I probably used it to emphasise the size of something. Zany.

FIOS said:

Trev - I live in Davenport, Stockport near The Jolly Sailor. I thought it pertinent to mention that in threads about Stockport.
I may have used the word 'massive'. I probably used it to emphasise the size of something. Zany.
Listen rag, your post history is riddled with your subtle put downs. On their own, they don't look like much which is why you've gone un-noticed up until now. But when you read your posts one after the other, what you really are becomes obvious. As i said, blatent rag.

Tricky_Trev said:
FIOS said:

Listen rag, your post history is riddled with your subtle put downs. On their own, they don't look like much which is why you've gone un-noticed up until now. But when you read your posts one after the other, what you really are becomes obvious. As i said, blatent rag.

Harsh! I don't think he's a rag! :O

Hmm... he's urging him to sign for us.

I don't have a problem with Macheda. Didn't Macheda come from some very poor slums in Rome? Hard to dislike the lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.