Macheda, What a tosser

Sherlock, is that really you????

Relax, Trev. I think you are showing way too much interest in me. Please don't be upset that I have not delved into your post history with such vigour. I struggle with commitment at this early stage of a relationship.

RyantheBlue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Listen rag, your post history is riddled with your subtle put downs. On their own, they don't look like much which is why you've gone un-noticed up until now. But when you read your posts one after the other, what you really are becomes obvious. As i said, blatent rag.

Harsh! I don't think he's a rag! :O

His user name stands for "Forever In Our Shadow"....now stop being so gullible.

Lordeffingham said:
I suppose we should maybe split this forum into a supporters forum and a fans forum.
As a true, blue blooded manchester born fan(fanatic) I can't stop myself hating/despising all things red or associated with the darker side of Trafford, but I understand there are many supporters who are not as fanatical as myself, so whatever floats your boat, but if Giggs or Neville or Scholes start singing our praises, I'll quite gladly slag those wankers off just the same, can't change the way I'm made, sorry guys!

You sir, are an A1 idiot of the highest order. Not only can you not read or write, Macheda and Balotelli are strike partners from the Italian under 21's, you immense fool. If having his pal living in Sale sways the deal then I'll gladly thank the lad. The whole article is about Macheda offering support to his mate.

Now that you have been shown up to be a giddy knee jerk eejit, you're just trying to save face by saying "I just hate the rags boys, that's the way I'm made" And everyone I just supposed to say, Aw, that's okay then.

You bad knobhead

Sherlock, is that really you????

Relax, Trev. I think you are showing way too much interest in me. Please don't be upset that I have not delved into your post history with such vigour. I struggle with commitment at this early stage of a relationship.

Lordeffingham said:
Just look at this, a halfwit Italian lowlife one hit wonder, taking the liberty to jump on the bandwaggon and give advice to Balotelli, who the fuck does this jumped up illiterate freak think he is, lol!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6303189,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 89,00.html</a>

Just in case you were wondering about how I know so much about him, a very good friend of mine, who is/was a lifelong rag, recently met him and his family at home, he was flabergasted and described him as a scruffy skanky piece of shit, who lives like an urchin in squalour and trash and who's family/friend/manager/parents/dogs all reside like a set of pondlife reptiles, degrading the whole surounding neighbourhood with their tramp like lifestyle.

Obviously trying to build up his own image by association, I don't think so pal, stick to the swamp, pond dweller.

You've got serious issues

NewbBlue said:
Hmm... he's urging him to sign for us.

I don't have a problem with Macheda. Didn't Macheda come from some very poor slums in Rome? Hard to dislike the lad.

me neither hes an alright guy in real life.
& yup he did

Like seriously get out of the house sometimes. You dont have any rag mates? You know they are people too? Going out of your way to hate them doesnt make you more of a City supporter.

He was just asked about it by a journalist and wasn´t this pretty much the most positive thing he could have said?

I now for a fact that 'they' are laughing at us for this thread. In short it's embarrassing. We can only identify traditional blue pubs in Stockport, Tameside and Galway. None in central Mcr.If this is true, 'this city is ours' needs rehashing.

Can it be deleted?
Some people have short memories. 4th would be a massive achievement for what in essence is still a new team growing together.
A team, I can't remember which one (helpful!!), gave it's fans a massive replica shirt with a number 12 on it. It covered their main stand. Surely better than an armband, more of a visual impact and a boost for the big games?
GC's chin is massive.

Nice story,though.
In the thread about Tevez's "best decision of my life" quote:
Don't wish to piss on anyones chips here, but isn't it a bit early for us to accept this blindly? It sounds great but he has said similar things about previous clubs. He can be relied on for a soundbite every now and then.
His staying for at least 3 more seasons would be more valuable than soundbites.
Another sly dig in the thread about last season's team of the season:
Not one blue, unbelievable. What has to happen for city to be noticed????
And again:
I think they probably all do support City, it would make sense. Only thing that casts a doubt over this assumption is that they don't come from Mcr so I'm not sure they can be.
Another subtle dig in a thread about the possibility of glory hunters jumping on our bandwagon:
I don't think glory hunters will be a problem.
14 goals in 3 games and you could see the fear in the players eyes. It's like they new they will always come 2nd.
No mention of treble winning United side of 99? ;-)

And that's just a sample!

And then there is the small matter of his user name that stands for "Forever In Our Shadow"...............

Yet you don't think he's a rag?

Tricky_Trev said:
I now for a fact that 'they' are laughing at us for this thread. In short it's embarrassing. We can only identify traditional blue pubs in Stockport, Tameside and Galway. None in central Mcr.If this is true, 'this city is ours' needs rehashing.

Can it be deleted?
Some people have short memories. 4th would be a massive achievement for what in essence is still a new team growing together.
A team, I can't remember which one (helpful!!), gave it's fans a massive replica shirt with a number 12 on it. It covered their main stand. Surely better than an armband, more of a visual impact and a boost for the big games?
GC's chin is massive.

Nice story,though.
In the thread about Tevez's "best decision of my life" quote:
Don't wish to piss on anyones chips here, but isn't it a bit early for us to accept this blindly? It sounds great but he has said similar things about previous clubs. He can be relied on for a soundbite every now and then.
His staying for at least 3 more seasons would be more valuable than soundbites.
Another sly dig in the thread about last season's team of the season:
Not one blue, unbelievable. What has to happen for city to be noticed????
And again:
I think they probably all do support City, it would make sense. Only thing that casts a doubt over this assumption is that they don't come from Mcr so I'm not sure they can be.
Another subtle dig in a thread about the possibility of glory hunters jumping on our bandwagon:
I don't think glory hunters will be a problem.
14 goals in 3 games and you could see the fear in the players eyes. It's like they new they will always come 2nd.
No mention of treble winning United side of 99? ;-)

And that's just a sample!

And then there is the small matter of his user name that stands for "Forever In Our Shadow"...............

Yet you don't think he's a rag?

I just don't wanna' be too quick to judge ;D

Thought you'd been gone a while. Glad you have been constructive with your time.

Nanight, Trev (if indeed that is your real name, you cunning fox you).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.