Madeleine McCann

Whilst that may be true it’s not really relevant here.

Im more concerned that a local drug dealer and burglar with a history of child sex abuse has evaded the net for 13 years.

This isn’t about people coming forward here.

It’s terrible policing from a number of different organisations.
True, it shouldn’t have mattered and the Portuguese police have clearly botched the whole thing. This suspect however became known in 2013 and again in 2017 due to associates coming forward with info. (other pedo’s trying a plea deal?). The German police are sure it’s murder and have said they know ‘how’ she died, so I suspect they have either a second hand or first hand confession but if he’s not telling where the body is, the public appeal makes sense as they need something concrete. At the moment the circumstantial evidence is strong.

About the same level as me then, pretty good ;-) Tried to get back into it a couple of years back and found I had a severe attack of disco leg half way up Black and Tans on the Roaches. A route I had done twice before, and that was it sadly.
I love the Roaches, especially the Roaches Tea Room.

I've got a scar on my ankle from that route. I caught it about half way up and didn't realise until I got to the top when I noticed my shoe was full of blood.

36718.jpg
This is one of those that’s very funny but your reluctant to admit that you find it funny

Other than wearing an" I killed Madeleine" t shirt could this suspect have any more incriminating evidence that should have been picked up at least 3 years ago if not earlier. Surely this sad matter is close to closure at last

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.