Madeleine McCann

Would be intetested, i habe only ever hesrd the "official line". Any idea of where i might find out more?

Not specific to not following the “official line” but I read an article years ago by a journalist who was in court for the whole hearing.

He said that the judge issued an order to the press that certain details of the torture that took place should never be reported, due to amongst other reasons, the physiological damage it could cause the reader.

When you think of some of the horrific details that were released, it doesn’t bare thinking about what the other stuff might have been.

If a senior person at MCFC (who had signed a NDA) passed you details of city's next signing, would you post it in a public forum along with their name?
Dunno, might do.
So you're implying that you have inside info from a senior source?
No comment ;)
kid-bored.gif

shitstir.gif

FWIW, I received a PM off @Ghandi's Flip Flops regarding the Jamie Bulger case over 6 years ago. I'm not saying what he told me is 100% gospel but if it was, it would go some way to explaining one of the specifics of the case. I would add that none of what he told me alters the fact that Venables and Thompson were the guilty parties just in case anyone was wondering if it was some wild conspiracy regarding the killers themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.