Madeleine McCann

Is this horse shit still going on!? What's with the media's obsession with this little girl? They don't give every child that goes missing this much coverage.

Every year they "shed new light" on this case. Last year Im sure I heard some bird was claiming to be her, and the year before that they finally rummaged through their archive and questioned a known pedo, it just took 18 years to question him such is the wonderful detective work.

If only the posh sods got a babysitter

First off colours to the mast - dreadful what seems to have happened here - abducted and brought up by other parents or dead its still something thankfully is very rare.

However I have always said if the Dad had been a labourer from Levenshulme and the mum worked part time in a local shop I think the whole story would have been reported differently.

Total tragedy what happened but I think being middle class medical professionals bought Gerry and Kate a bye on their conduct on the night.

Other than a few oddballs no one ever thought they murdered her. It was alleged to be an accident.

It's quite clear and has been for many years that she was abducted by a nonce, it's just a question of proving the identity of that nonce. If there are dead ends and no more leads then logically the case goes cold until new information is revealed.
Klopp?

Is this horse shit still going on!? What's with the media's obsession with this little girl? They don't give every child that goes missing this much coverage.
How many other children under say ten go missing or are still missing from the UK?

I was under the impression that most missing "children" in the UK are teenagers wanting to leave their families for whatever reason, or are taken abroad by by one of their parents. (against the other parents will)

First off colours to the mast - dreadful what seems to have happened here - abducted and brought up by other parents or dead its still something thankfully is very rare.

However I have always said if the Dad had been a labourer from Levenshulme and the mum worked part time in a local shop I think the whole story would have been reported differently.

Total tragedy what happened but I think being middle class medical professionals bought Gerry and Kate a bye on their conduct on the night.
I feel sympathy for them.

But they let the little girl down, leaving her home alone. It's something good parents should ever even consider doing.
How do they know (for example) if she woke up, got scared and left the apartment looking for Mummy only to go the wrong way ? What if an electrical appliance caught fire ?
One of the first rules of parenting, never leave little kids alone.

I still feel sorry for them, it must be constant torture.

Terrible but agreed with others here that I’d not leave my kids alone ever. Not even if I had CCTV on them 24/7.

Something happened that night we are not being told. Not sure the story of a person lifting the kid out of bed and walking down a road carrying her to be sold to another family or exported some place sounds slightly viable.

So many investigators - dogs smelling dead bodies / blood in the room etc. none adds up and it’s all a bit weird.

This convicted German fiddler I would suggest is a scapegoat so they can finally close the books on this case and find someone to accuse.

Personally I think there’s something around the parents but their plight was picked up by the media (middle class doctors etc) and them spun out of control. Now they can’t turn back but there’s a sinister secret somewhere. I suspect they know more than we know and may never know.

I feel sympathy for them.

But they let the little girl down, leaving her home alone. It's something good parents should ever even consider doing.
How do they know (for example) if she woke up, got scared and left the apartment looking for Mummy only to go the wrong way ? What if an electrical appliance caught fire ?
One of the first rules of parenting, never leave little kids alone.

I still feel sorry for them, it must be constant torture.

Totally agree mate. I was 35 when I started having kids. To this day my two are my first thought. I realised how much my mam and dad sacrificed for me and my siblings in the 60's 70's and 80's.

I have a sister and a sister-in-law who had a son early on and effectively left grand parents to bring them up as the kid just got in the way of their 20's. In both cases the relationships have been difficult - in one case the son has married, had kids and basically the nanna has missed out on all that.

At least they get to live, their Daughter paid for their selfish actions with her life
No, the murderer gets to live, the one who went in their and abducted the child, the murderer deserves your hatred. But I guess you guys cannot think of that, just how much you hate the mccanns.

Its plain victim blaming.

Other than a few oddballs no one ever thought they murdered her. It was alleged to be an accident.

It's quite clear and has been for many years that she was abducted by a nonce, it's just a question of proving the identity of that nonce. If there are dead ends and no more leads then logically the case goes cold until new information is revealed.

despite all the evidence found by the Portuguese police all pointing to she was murdered.

Specific dogs used by British police to search for people with a 100% success rate also finding Maddys blood in the apartment, vehicle and clothes?

After the McCanns had the findings thrown out in a court, other cases (some active, others had already been dealt with in court)

These cases where the prosecution got a win by using what the dogs found evidence wise was then thrown out.

But yeah we will go with it was a nonce who took her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.