Madeleine McCann

Even if it takes funds away from finding other children or catching nonces?
Why does that matter so so much to you guys? Finding any missing child is the important thing. Obviously to you it matters who's child it seems? What next... The Mcanns have cause other children to not be found?

Last edited:
Why does that matter so so much to you guys? Finding any missing child is the important thing. Obviously to you it matters who's child it seems? What next... The Mcanns have cause other children to not be found? Fuck me the well of hatred is deep.

Well yes if they use public funds that come from a finite budget.

It’s not hatred just reality.

They've obviously burned through a lot of money pursuing dead ends.

And there isn't going to be a happy outcome to this case. If there isn't a way to establish an evidential link to the German nonce or another living paedophile (who isn't already serving life) there isn't a convincing argument to keep searching for an indefinite period.

Well yes if they use public funds that come from a finite budget.

It’s not hatred just reality.

They've obviously burned through a lot of money pursuing dead ends.

And there isn't going to be a happy outcome to this case. If there isn't a way to establish an evidential link to the German nonce or another living paedophile (who isn't already serving life) the isn't a convincing argument to keep searching for an indefinite period.
Yeah I took out the stuff about hatred.

And there could be a less tragic ending to this. The accusations (On top of losing their child) would have to be changed to "Well they shouldnt have left them alone" instead of "you murdered your own child".

And there's a murder to solve, a child murderer out there, that not important enough to spend as much as possible? Should the funding stop at a certain point when hunting for a murderer?

That's exactly why they need to find her. The police want to keep that freak who has raped young children and a pensioner in jail ? He is due to be released and he is there prime suspect.
There's a cheaper solution - tell the families when he's being released and turn the CCTV off. I'm sure he's repented and a changed character and all that, but I'd happily saw him up with a blunt hacksaw and feed him to pigs if he'd done that to my child.

Yeah I took out the stuff about hatred.

And there could be a less tragic ending to this. The accusations (On top of losing their child) would have to be changed to "Well they shouldnt have left them alone" instead of "you murdered your own child".

Cant put a price on that.

Other than a few oddballs no one ever thought they murdered her. It was alleged to be an accident.

It's quite clear and has been for many years that she was abducted by a nonce, it's just a question of proving the identity of that nonce. If there are dead ends and no more leads then logically the case goes cold until new information is revealed.

There's a cheaper solution - tell the families when he's being released and turn the CCTV off. I'm sure he's repented and a changed character and all that, but I'd happily saw him up with a blunt hacksaw and feed him to pigs if he'd done that to my child.

He's a German pervert... He'd probably enjoy it more than you.

Gerry McCann “Nothing to see here folks, yeah just laying down some new patio.”

centrum-Street-linkedin-1200x628-2021.jpg

Is this horse shit still going on!? What's with the media's obsession with this little girl? They don't give every child that goes missing this much coverage.

Every year they "shed new light" on this case. Last year, Im sure I heard some bird was claiming to be her, and the year before that they finally rummaged through their archive and questioned a known pedo, it took 18 years to question him, such is the wonderful detective work.

If only the posh sods got a babysitter

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.