Madeleine McCann

Markt85 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Markt85 said:
The main reason i would love Maddie to be found alive would be for the people that smuggly accuse the parents without any reasoning

The main reason I and most reasonable folk would love Maddie to be found alive is because she was a beautiful young girl with her whole life ahead of her.
But clearly proving your point on a fucking football forum is a more pressing reason for finding a child to you.
Sometimes Mark you really can be a complete prick.

F*ck you, obviously i would like nothing more than her to be found alive, returned to her parents and the whole world to leave them alone in happiness.

But i was having a pop at the people who just casually throw out '' yeh the parents probably did it '' little do they realise how hurtful and twisted that must be to the parents if they are innocent

Then try engaging your fucking brain before you press the 'submit' button,you complete imbecile.
You stated that the MAIN reason you wanted her found was to prove folk wrong,and yourself right.
And that is so fucking wrong that you really need to have a word with yourself.
Or preferably fuck off onto a Wet Spam forum if that's the kind of shite you are going to post on this one.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Markt85 said:
He's got it in for me for some reason
"Infamy, infamy
They've all got it infamy"

Nijinsky hung me upside down from the ceiling last week and started whipping me, shouting "next time you will fucking take it!".

He's got it in for me too, and as a wannabe mod and a snitch with a sense of humour bypass I thought I should woman to a mod about it on the forum, just to be an irritating arse about it.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Markt85 said:
He's got it in for me for some reason
"Infamy, infamy

Nijinsky hung me upside down from the ceiling last week and started whipping me, shouting "next time you will fucking take it!".

He's got it in for me too, and as a wannabe mod and a snitch with a sense of humour bypass I thought I should woman to a mod about it on the forum, just to be an irritating arse about it.

You still haven't paid me for that flogging,you tightwad.
No pay,no flay - them's the rules.
I think you should be a mod,in fact I may start an online campaign after lunch.
Sorry about the irritating arse.
I thought my crabs had gone.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
"Infamy, infamy

You still haven't paid me for that flogging,you tightwad.
No pay,no flay - them's the rules.
I think you should be a mod,in fact I may start an online campaign after lunch.
Sorry about the irritating arse.
I thought my crabs had gone.

it was like playing battleships in there.

I have admitted in the past on here to being easily led by conspiracy theories and such like but I'm going to have to side with Didactic. None of the questions and statements he posted have been answered or explained.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.