Madeleine McCann

Friends like that - horrible woman McVey.
She’s scouse. Goes with the territory. I’ve never warmed to her and i’m Right of centre.

Her friendship with Kate McCann cannot be a coincidence that they haven’t been brought to account at least for child neglect. The whole thing stinks.

As horrible as it sounds, what are they going to find by ploughing 150k in that 11 million didn’t turn up?

Close the case and invest the cash looking for other missing kids where the probability of finding them is higher.

You are right (or must be) about the freinds, I know they recently undertook a new, fruitless, search for Ben Needham but that case was ignored by the British authorities for years and yet the McCanns get miilions. The point the Mother of Charlene is saying is scores of kids go 'missing' in the UK every week and yet they get a mere token report taken by the police, if they believe foul play is suspected they get a murder investigation which closes very quickly. If it is good for one child why not the rest ?
Because its the Met. They played the 'every other force has tried and now we are going to have come and fix it, again' card. And they came up blank like everyone else, but now they are commited and dont want the egg on face scenario of having to leave it unresolved

Two cnuts leaving the kids in an apartment while they are out with friends for a drink and a meal,still can’t understand why child welfare services didn’t look into this,or was it because it was outside the uk or these cnuts where middle class and in good jobs and not form a council estate and on benefits..

For anyone with a few hours to spare Richard D. Hall has done many hours of investigations into this case. It shows everything about her disappearance and subsequent cover up are are 'state' influenced. There is a suggestion of paedophilia and money laundering through investigation contractors.
https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=185&part=1&gen=1 is films 1 to 4 and there is a total of 8 covering every aspect.

Some will brand Richard as a conspiracy nut, but he performs detailed investigation an analysis before making his own mind up and will let you decide what you think. He's covered many topics and I find his shows fascinating. He's covered the usual stuff like NASA and 9/11 but others like the Jo Cox Assasination, Didcot Murders, Derrick Bird and so on.

For anyone with a few hours to spare Richard D. Hall has done many hours of investigations into this case. It shows everything about her disappearance and subsequent cover up are are 'state' influenced. There is a suggestion of paedophilia and money laundering through investigation contractors.
https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=185&part=1&gen=1 is films 1 to 4 and there is a total of 8 covering every aspect.

Some will brand Richard as a conspiracy nut, but he performs detailed investigation an analysis before making his own mind up and will let you decide what you think. He's covered many topics and I find his shows fascinating. He's covered the usual stuff like NASA and 9/11 but others like the Jo Cox Assasination, Didcot Murders, Derrick Bird and so on.

It’s an interesting watch, even if it is 4 hours!

Tbh it’s only reaffirmed my initial belief. Whilst he presents some pretty wild theories he ultimately gets to the same conclusion as I do.

That being she’s dead. Quite a bit before the Thursday as well imo. Not sure how/why but the whole case is just littered with lies, from their perspectives. They are clearly covering and it’s pretty sick that the group of colleagues they were with are covering too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.