Madrid pull out of Villa deal??

yes but Eto'o wants £850,000 a month after tax hughes is a bit more clever than that no-one deserves over £200,000 a week except us tax payers who have to work for our pay day at the end of the month..

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Neville Kneville said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
City are clearly after Tevez, RSC & Eto'o...if Villa is also to be added to the list...I can't see any room for Jo, Bellamy, Benjani, Bojinov, Caicedo or Evans...should Hughes be successful in getting those first four.

Eto'o could be a backup for the likely outcome that we can't get Villa. They'd have to make an approach & do the groundwork to discuss his interest, possible terms etc even if we weren't definitely signing him, otherwise we'd miss out on Eto'o as well as Villa.

Eto'o is the big name marquee signing Hughes would like to sign I'm confident on that one.

Fair enough. I won't complain if we get him! I think he's one of the best strikers I've ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.