Madrid pull out of Villa deal??

the only way i think we'd get villa is if we got another huge name signing at the same time.....tevez would be a good insurance for villa.....or benzema. that way it would be easier to convince both players to come if they know the other player is coming also.....

the main problem is reals signing so far....im sure any player in the world will be looking to go to real over anyone else this summer

and of course this is the biggest long shot in the history of long shots

mancity25 said:
city_boy92 said:
mancity25 said:
city_boy92 said:
VILLA & ROBINHO up front next year would be brilliant and i cant see CHELSEA being able to AFFORD VILLA unless they start sellin players like DROGBA to AFFORD Villa

Hmm.... Chelsea have a billionaire owner.

he's lost so much money in chelsea in the rich list... he lost so much money..

How will he cope with just 8 billion? Some people just have the hard life.

Did you see the size of his new boat in the paper yesterday, Fucking poor ****...

CITYROBBO said:
imagine if TFM was right hahaha

TFM will never be right even if he does sign, TFM was going on guess work from day one so if villa was to sign he still wouldnt have been involved in any way what so ever....just one of his predictions would actually come off.....you know what they say, if you take enough shots in the dark....!

for one thing he never mentioned the fact real madrid had put an offer in an villa had disscussed terms (confirmed by madrid president).....pretty big story that would have verified TFM.....but yet he had no idea...what a surprise eh

I get the feeling he'll go to Chelsea or the scum to be honest! I can't see us buying Tevez and Villa with Bellamy in the wings and Hughes having told Bojinov that he's still in the picture for first team football, thats 4 top strikers.

We'll get either Tevez or Villa and I think Tevez is much more likely.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
City are clearly after Tevez, RSC & Eto'o...if Villa is also to be added to the list...I can't see any room for Jo, Bellamy, Benjani, Bojinov, Caicedo or Evans...should Hughes be successful in getting those first four.

Eto'o could be a backup for the likely outcome that we can't get Villa. They'd have to make an approach & do the groundwork to discuss his interest, possible terms etc even if we weren't definitely signing him, otherwise we'd miss out on Eto'o as well as Villa.

If the manager is going to play a 4-3-3 next season he will need at least 6 good players who can play in a forward position. So far he has Bellamy, SWP, arguably Caicedo, Robinho and Bojinov. Santa Cruz seems to be a done deal as the target man, so IMO he will look to add Tevez and one of Villa/Eto'o/Forlan. This will leave him with 8 strikers, however Hughes isn't stupid. He knows that Santa Cruz and Bellamy and even perhaps the Boj won't be fit all the way through the season so he needs considerable backup. Caicedo might even go out on loan to further his development.

I seriously doubt that we will get Villa, he wants to play Champions League and it would take an immense effort to sell him the project. Forlan has as good as said he'd be interested in coming, saying he has 'unfinished business' with the Premier League. Eto'o seems to be a mystery as some reports say we have a pre-contract agreement and he is interested in City, others say he has rejected us. I think we should just sit back, enjoy the ride, and trust the manager.

Neville Kneville said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
City are clearly after Tevez, RSC & Eto'o...if Villa is also to be added to the list...I can't see any room for Jo, Bellamy, Benjani, Bojinov, Caicedo or Evans...should Hughes be successful in getting those first four.

Eto'o could be a backup for the likely outcome that we can't get Villa. They'd have to make an approach & do the groundwork to discuss his interest, possible terms etc even if we weren't definitely signing him, otherwise we'd miss out on Eto'o as well as Villa.

Eto'o is the big name marquee signing Hughes would like to sign I'm confident on that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.