Madrid pull out of Villa deal??

Omiclops said:
N-Word-Joe said:
i

..............villa
robie ...............aguero

fantastic line up ! ... although, ibra instead of villa would be better !

No it wouldn't.
David Villa is one of the best strikers in the world and is still like 27/28, Ibra is like 30 odd and too slow compared to Villa.

Zlatan is not 30 odd.

Omiclops said:
N-Word-Joe said:
i

..............villa

No it wouldn't.
David Villa is one of the best strikers in the world and is still like 27/28, Ibra is like 30 odd and too slow compared to Villa.
Ibra is 27

VILLA & ROBINHO up front next year would be brilliant and i cant see CHELSEA being able to AFFORD VILLA unless they start sellin players like DROGBA to AFFORD Villa

city_boy92 said:
VILLA & ROBINHO up front next year would be brilliant and i cant see CHELSEA being able to AFFORD VILLA unless they start sellin players like DROGBA to AFFORD Villa

Hmm.... Chelsea have a billionaire owner.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Omiclops said:
N-Word-Joe said:
i

..............villa

No it wouldn't.
Ibra is 27

for our style of play, i think ibra would be the best possible signing. best at his job in the whole world, and can do almost anything on a football field. Yes not as fast as villa, but outclasses him in other departments. For our style of play, IMO, i think ibra would be the ultimate signing. although i woulnt say no to villa :-D .... justa louder yes for Zlatan ! haha

My bad, I thought he was 30 odd. I would still rather have David Villa because of his pace and amazing goal scoring record.

mancity25 said:
city_boy92 said:

he's lost so much money in chelsea in the rich list... he lost so much money..

city_boy92 said:
mancity25 said:
city_boy92 said:

he's lost so much money in chelsea in the rich list... he lost so much money..

How will he cope with just 8 billion? Some people just have the hard life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.