Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

I used to feel the same but I think I've changed to ticking them off now
I really wanted that CL final

In general, I'd always make the league a priority because it involves far more games and should not be quite as dependent on luck. However, whilst I have plenty of issues with UEFA and some with the structure of the UCL as a competition, I have always wanted to tick it off, preferably a few times. I also want to win the World Club Championship or whatever it is called. In fact, I'd be quite happy to win the Europa League next season and tick that off. It would be great to get to a point of saying that I have seen City win everything (I can live with only being runners up in the Full Members...).

Onviously, I would rather we qualified for the UCL again.

In general, I'd always make the league a priority because it involves far more games and should not be quite as dependent on luck. However, whilst I have plenty of issues with UEFA and some with the structure of the UCL as a competition, I have always wanted to tick it off, preferably a few times. I also want to win the World Club Championship or whatever it is called. In fact, I'd be quite happy to win the Europa League next season and tick that off. It would be great to get to a point of saying that I have seen City win everything (I can live with only being runners up in the Full Members...).

Onviously, I would rather we qualified for the UCL again.
Same here, I'll stop going when I've got them all ticked off......... that an and very ground watching City

It's a Manchester City team that should have established its own piece in the wider public conscience.

Sadly, it's come up way short in terms of what we should really have won (domestically) and the opportunities, such as the Champs semi-final, to create real moments in history.

B minus - the last five years.
Absolutely. Although I think B minus is generous. But what we did on Wednesday was also let down all other neutral fans who wanted us to do well. I've spoken to a few friends who support other clubs and they're also angry at how we performed, because to them we were also representing England. I know a lot of Blues will say they don't care what others say but most will and surely the club hierarchy will care. One friend also said it even looked like we threw the game. It's hard to even countenance that thought but it's even harder to deny that it looked that way...

Our reputation was tarnished by that display with those neutrals who still don't bear a grudge about the "money" whilst those who do bear grudges (rags) will just see it as confirmation of what they already thought.

I don't think I've ever been as depressed about a game as I still am about this one.

If we roll over again on Sunday then I think the atmosphere during and after the game could get very toxic. Imagine if we weren't getting Pep and Pellegrini was going to continue...? *shudders*

I was at the game. Seeing Yaya trot around, no bite in midfield and Agüero lost up front made me very angry. Where was the grit and play we showed v PSG?. It was a semi final ffs. Never seen a poorer one. Real Madrid were there for the taking. We will not have a better opportunity. Makes me sick for all the fans who paid good money. I remember speaking to a lot of them before the match and all they wanted was for city to show up and fight until the end. No passion apart from Joe. Missed Silva. But no passion from the manager or players. Now i know we have Pep next season but who wouldnt have given for a Simeone or Klopp manager in that game firing up the players with passion. Too diplomatic is Pellegrini and it showed in the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.