Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

I also sometimes wonder if yaya is the problem (too slow goes no where) or if it's his options.
Would yaya be as shit with gundogan and busquest behind him.
Think yay a looks better when silva plays

Either way pep got a job on!

We didn't seem to have a plan A either in so far as we never really mounted a serious counter when the opportunity did arise. Too slow and too imprecise.
To be fair, plan A appeared to be to play for 0-0 over 210 minutes and then win on penalties. Based on what I saw after they scored, I think plan B was to accept a 0-1 defeat and talk about how great it was that we even made it this far...

The game could have gone for 500 minutes and we still wouldn't have scored. That's the disappointing thing. Even if you set up defensively or to try and stangle the other team. you still need to create chances somehow, with a counter attack or by pressing and forcing errors or set pieces. We did not create a decent chance in 180 minutes and there was no indication we would have done some if we'd played 5 games. A 0-1 scoreline might look good on paper, but we may as well have been beaten 5-0 for all the threat we posed. Real didn't even look like they got out of 2nd gear.

Really, five aren't enough for you. Certainly beats the massive pile in the previous thirty four years
Haha. Two of those were the capital one cup though, not saying it doesn't count but it doesn't mean anywhere near as much as the FA cup or premier league do. For the investment we haven't looked anywhere close to what the Mourinho Chelsea side did.

Haha. Two of those were the capital one cup though, not saying it doesn't count but it doesn't mean anywhere near as much as the FA cup or premier league do. For the investment we haven't looked anywhere close to what the Mourinho Chelsea side did.
Maybe you'd prefer Mourinho and his brand of football?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.