Madrid Vs Them

No brainer for me, I hope Madrid humiliate them in both legs and it starts their long awaited bad run....Dont like Ronaldo but would love him to spit roast the rags defence and score a hatrick.....Is that too much to ask???

United win, AET.

They get Dortmund in the next round, and win again AET.

Repeat until the Final, where they lose 5-0 inside 90 minutes.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Cant believe anyone would actually want United to win.
Course I do. The next round sandwiches the derby. I want what is best for City as I sport City more than I hate the rags.

SWP's back said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Course I do. The next round sandwiches the derby. I want what is best for City as I sport City more than I hate the rags.

u cant play this risky game look at chel$ki last year and the ravens fukin shit teams that get any sort of momentum run the table. i hope they get smashed + injuries and there title goes down hill from here.

AntiUnited said:
SWP's back said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

u cant play this risky game look at chel$ki last year and the ravens fukin shit teams that get any sort of momentum run the table. i hope they get smashed + injuries and there title goes down hill from here.
Chelsea's league form fell away the further they got.

Nope, for me, the more games they play, the better, especially with the derby between two CL games. More chance of injuries and fatigue.

SWP's back said:
AntiUnited said:
SWP's back said:

Chelsea's league form fell away the further they got.

Nope, for me, the more games they play, the better, especially with the derby between two CL games. More chance of injuries and fatigue.

ugh to risky :S they are the jammiest fukin team to ever grace football. but that's your opinion :< humiliate and let pepe deal with the strikers.

Hope they get destroyed.

Every extra game they play costs us £ as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.