Madrid Vs Them

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Sounds like a daft question initially but,

Who do you want to go through?

I mean united could be playing Iraq and i'd want them to lose but would it be better for city if they had more fixtures?

E.G wednesday, saturday etc?
Not really. Playing at a high level twice a week keeps you switched on more than playing just once a week does.

We can't lose really

If Utd go through, they'll drop points in the League later in the season, but on the other hand they need knocking down a peg or two at the moment.

Real Madrid look very poor at the moment, but they have nothing else to fight for this season other than qualifying again for next season's competition

I hope they win and in the celebrations Van Rapist takes a wrong turn whilst celebrating and gets his bum broken by a squadron of bandits.

Sadly never to walk or play football ever a game

I should add no consent was given

United to get slaughtered in both games losings a great habit for them to get into and anyway just can't bring myself to want them to win any game.

Pride_In_Battle said:
Blue Smarties said:
I want them to get the final and lose to a "Fergie Time" handball goal. And not just any handball, 3 handballs all at once then hits rooney's head, knocking his wig off, and then hits v persie, in a place where no man wants to be hit, and the ball is stopped on the line but the linesman calls it a goal. Sort of like Mata's goal at the FA Cup final last year.
Fixed for you!
I have just created the perfect ending. No one can "fix" this.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the last 3 times they reached a Champions League final they also won the league whereas recently they haven't won the league when they didn't get to the final. So it appears if anything the Champions League has a positive effect on them. Don't mind what they do as long as they don't win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.