Madrid Vs Them

citykev28 said:
Just watched shakin' bacon's interview about Ronaldo's header in which he praises him. Why though, does he have to end it with "Certainly Messi couldn't do that, I'm sure of that." ?

Why does he have to have a pop at Messi? Is it because Messi has destoyed the old pisscan's team in 2 Champions League finals? He really is an odius piece of turd.

Not only that, but Messi's goal in the 09 final was a header, and a better one than Ronaldo's last night IMO.

sjk2008 said:
citykev28 said:
Just watched shakin' bacon's interview about Ronaldo's header in which he praises him. Why though, does he have to end it with "Certainly Messi couldn't do that, I'm sure of that." ?

Why does he have to have a pop at Messi? Is it because Messi has destoyed the old pisscan's team in 2 Champions League finals? He really is an odius piece of turd.
It wasn't a pop at Messi. He mentioned him probably because they're the only two players in a league of their own. He's openly said on a couple of occasions that Messi is the best player in the world.

Maybe it was more aimed at making Ronaldo feel better in a desperate attempt at ushering him back to OT.

Can't believe I'm going to defend Bacon, makes me feel dirty! Why did he say that? Because IMO he is as passionate as us fans, I can't stand the man but like us he doesn't necessarily like players or teams who do his over. Messi has done them twice on the biggest stage in front of huge audiences. He knows United could never attract Messi and potentially could be done by him again. He's a vengeful miserable arse, like some of us sometimes :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.