Madrid Vs Them

cleavers said:
Blue Tooth said:
Nowhere near as much of a threat from Madrid as they showed against City...disappointing last 20 mins from them.
I think Madrid have been pretty poor tbh, much as they were against us at home.

Agree. Not firing on all cylinders. Bit like watching City last 20...lot's of pretty passing and no end product. Utd did for most of the game what we couldn't manage for a few critical moments in Madrid. Defend well.Small margins.

LoveCity said:
For me Real Madrid were just lacking a Van Persie up front. Benzema has become inconsistent again and Higuain isn't what he was a couple of seasons again. If they sign Cavani, be afraid, be very afraid.

Or Falcao, he might be even better.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
and that is why tranny is the 2nd best player in the world.....he is not anywhere near the best that is messi who would have ripped this back four and a phil jones a new arsehole

pathetic RM
Agreed.

Messi wouldve taken them chances.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
stan bowles said:
Anyone want Benzema or Higuain on tonight's showing ?

no ta,Di Maria will do nicely thanks ;)

Nor mourinho<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:41 pm --<br /><br />
ElanJo said:
Real played like City in the 2nd half. Slowly get to the area and then ...nowt

Just what I was thinking

LoveCity said:
For me Real Madrid were just lacking a Van Persie up front. Benzema has become inconsistent again and Higuain isn't what he was a couple of seasons again. If they sign Cavani, be afraid, be very afraid.

Their strikers were poor. Imagine if they just had a motivated Aguero.

Dunno what game you were watching, he didn't let Madrid into their box for the entire game. That is why they were resorted to taking long range shots and making De Gay look much better than he really is. Phil Jones is shit, but he threw his shit in the way of Madrid and kept breaking up their moves, which is why they were desperate to get him carded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.