Madrid Vs Them

Gabriel said:
ElanJo said:
Real played like City in the 2nd half. Slowly get to the area and then ...nowt

Thought that too. They couldn't seem to change pace and struggled to get round the sides.

I was thinking that as well which started depressing me so I stopped thinking about it.

How many 606 callers who are rags have southern accents? 2 calls, 2 rags, 2 southerners so far. Fuck off you stupid home county tarquins.

Bar that injury time fuck up between hart and kompany, we played an inform Madrid and almost got the same result as tonight.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:48 pm --<br /><br />Bar that injury time fuck up between hart and kompany, we played an inform Madrid and almost got the same result as tonight.

Don't mind if Utd go through.

A Q/F double header will drain them at an important time in the season.

I think tonight showed that they are not good enough to win the trophy because Real Madrid are not one of the stronger teams left in the competition as we saw for ourselves and as their League suggests. However in a Cup competition, you get to the latter stages and anything can happen

this fucking analysis is grating bigging up the rag back four to the extent that they were fanatstic, commented on by ex-rag players

Maybe they should look at the bigger picture - i honestly now pray that the rag scum get through and get drawn against PSG

hertsblue said:
Bar that injury time fuck up between hart and kompany, we played an inform Madrid and almost got the same result as tonight.

-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:48 pm --

Bar that injury time fuck up between hart and kompany, we played an inform Madrid and almost got the same result as tonight.

Yeah but we were shit all night according to the media...Utd on the other hand have pulled off a masterstroke.

THFC6061 said:
United now slight favourites to progress, I would have thought.
Big favourites I'd have thought. Madrid's defence and keeper looked shaky at corners

Always thought Utd would go through

Marcelo and Casillas are big misses for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.