Madrid Vs Them

Rags favourites to progress. They had fewer chances, but more clearer cut, and they could have nicked a win there. The problem with Real is where the goals are going to come from. A lot will depend on Ronaldo. Benzema has gone back to being inconsistent, Higuain has just come back from injury, while Ozil and Di Maria aren't goalscorers. Real are a threat on the counter, but I doubt the rags will play too open football, as only a 0-0 takes them through.

Blue Tooth said:
Stelling is quite desperate to get the pundits to agree Utd are in the driving seat. Souness not having it. Real will be a danger on the counter at OT.

I used to like Stelling, but I can't stand the fuckers smug rag loving face!

I honestly hope Man U lose the 2nd Leg but I'm honest enough to admit there a class team and the likes of Jones, Carrick, Evans who all get slagged off every week are up there with the best - hence why there dominating the league and impressing in Europe.

oman0115 said:
Anyone else find Shreks performance tonight amusing? Big games in Europe or at an International level against good players he's a headless chicken, just running around aimlessly :)

Like someone had injected him horse tranquilizer. He was blowing bubbles after 20 mins. Even Wellwank showed him up.

The back pages are in full on wank mode. De Gea the "show stopper" in the Telegraph, "hero" Welbeck in the Star.

Real to win on away goals.

Blue Tooth said:
Stelling is quite desperate to get the pundits to agree Utd are in the driving seat. Souness not having it. Real will be a danger on the counter at OT.
Why will madrid be on the counter? They have to score, i see the rags sitting back like tonight and doing the countering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.