Madrid Vs Them

Does Ronaldo scoring mean united now hate him

I dont like both teams because Real Madrid get too much hype and they havent even win a champions league for 11 years so they cant be that good as they think

Andouble said:
Rags are through. Ronaldo will play like ROoney does at Goodison, they'll score a diving header or a Scholes 25 yarder and that will be that. Mourinho will be sacked the next day.
Loads of football in this yet, but Utd in the driving seat.

Ronaldo was strangely subdued tonight. Didn't think he was that great against us either

All Real Madrid seem to be able to do is to take pot shots from 20 yards. Without Marcelo they are half as effective at that

Andouble said:
Rags are through. Ronaldo will play like ROoney does at Goodison, they'll score a diving header or a Scholes 25 yarder and that will be that. Mourinho will be sacked the next day.
I guarantee Marca will publish some story about it in the hope it kicks him up the arse.

He played for them once, yes, why jeopardize your current teams opportunities out of 'respect', he got the move there after the slave bollocks and only god knows etc. Take the chances ffs.

I've just seen the 'breaking news' on sky. United drew 1-1 apparently. I'm not sure why it deserves the yellow bar to be honest.

Marvin said:
THFC6061 said:
United now slight favourites to progress, I would have thought.
Big favourites I'd have thought. Madrid's defence and keeper looked shaky at corners

Always thought Utd would go through

Marcelo and Casillas are big misses for them

Dunno. I think counter attack with Di Maria and CR will suit Real. They don't have the players Barca have to almost guarantee breaking down a team parking the bus like tonight

Alonso firing out balls quickly to those two on the break iis something Utd will have to be very careful about.

simonmdm said:
I've just seen the 'breaking news' on sky. United drew 1-1 apparently. I'm not sure why it deserves the yellow bar to be honest.
I just threw the fuckin remote at the telly due to that, ffs since when has a draw in the first leg of a last 16 tie deserved the yellow bar treatment?

Graham Souness thinks this of Ramos, and I quote "He's like a squid"

squidi.jpg

City Raider said:
another big game another invisible man impression by shrek
He is not very old yet but you have to wonder if his best days are behind him. How people still talk about him as world class is ridiculous.

A tough one to call, De Gea has kept United in the tie but Real Madrid wasn't all that dominant. I still have Real as slight favourties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.