Madrid Vs Them

AntiUnited said:
MSP said:
AntiUnited said:
Lol some of those comments are precious the hypocrisy is just to much.

This one edges those (from Daily Mail)
United is a club which just doesn't give out hefty sum for some already established guy and then expects him to do well at every game...we buy young talent and then gradually see them grow into a complete player....Dea Gea is one such example and he definitely is worth the wait!

- Brutal_pineapple , Thane, India, 14/2/2013

18 millions, highest British and 3rd world highest transfer fee for goalkeeper ever.

Bloody cricket fans..

Ahahaha. Almost all the Indian guys in Dubai are either United ''Hardcore fans'' or Chel$ki.
This is irony right?

JM Mcr said:
AntiUnited said:
MSP said:
This one edges those (from Daily Mail)

18 millions, highest British and 3rd world highest transfer fee for goalkeeper ever.

Bloody cricket fans..

Ahahaha. Almost all the Indian guys in Dubai are either United ''Hardcore fans'' or Chel$ki.
This is irony right?

its for u to decide.

Watching Sky highlights of lnight's games.

Surprisingly neither van Allegedly's yellow card or later deliberate handball were shown or mentioned.

Why?

Privileged

Yes i feel privileged to have been alive at this moment in time to have witnessed the greatest game of football ever seen and will ever be seen.

To have witnessed the performance of Phil J is totally humbling,and the way Ronnie headed that goal....WOW...and the subdued celebration,just class.

And de gay,words cannot describe the performance of the now greatest goalkeeper in the world...GIggsy,Wayne,Carrick etc just world class

Can`t wait for the replay at the theatre of dreams..right im of to listen to talksport they are giving the game the respect that it`s due.

I think I'm going daft. Work is full of rag comments like they should have won it 3-1, and they have nothing to fear in the return leg, the trophy is theirs and they had a team of heroes last night...

Really? Then what the hell was I watching last night? I was pretty sure I saw a goal from a stuffy corner that should have been a goal kick, headless chicken Rafael lucky to not get a second yellow within the first 45 mins, and I was downright shocked to see Rooney listed as actually starting the game last night in this mornings paper because I didn't see him bloody once!

Though I do fear their stuffyness is going to see them progress, as that is often the case in footy. Personally I felt Madrid were not in top gear either, but Slurgie's hit and run tactics reflected the actual state of play - Madrid have better players, the scum went there to get a result. Nice to see them returning to systematic fouling as well, always a good one to get away with.

Deepest Blue said:

Surprisingly neither van Allegedly's yellow card or later deliberate handball were shown or mentioned.

Why?

they media will brush this aside saying its all academic or they wont even bother bringing it up. u should read rage cafe they are saying jones didnt push him he fell easy rofl. seriously the most deluded cunts ever while there crying foul when ramos got van pussy carded while totally ignoring the most blatant handball ever.

Deepest Blue said:

Why?

because the English media see's what it wants to see.

I can guarantee you no one in spain (the media) is discussing varanes blatant red card or sergio ramos' swinging elbows.

I told you all yesterday that Rags would get a result. Did you believe me? No, you said, Madrid would win by 2 or 3. I tell you, it's another treble year for them. Prepare yourselves for an unbelievable lovefest. Our decline?
I saw it coming as soon as Adam Johnson scored against us. Karma, Kismet, it's written. The spring of discontent is on us. We shall just have to grit our teeth. Call me a pessimist - I call myself a realist.

Big Swifty said:
I told you all yesterday that Rags would get a result. Did you believe me? No, you said, Madrid would win by 2 or 3. I tell you, it's another treble year for them. Prepare yourselves for an unbelievable lovefest. Our decline?
I saw it coming as soon as Adam Johnson scored against us. Karma, Kismet, it's written. The spring of discontent is on us. We shall just have to grit our teeth. Call me a pessimist - I call myself a realist.

:S

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.