Magic mario

No doubts that he is immature and acting like a fool many times already.
But people tend to see only this negative side of Balo, overreacting and misjudging whatever he does.
You tell me honestly how many times he got booked for situations that most of the players (ours as well) get no cards or attention by ref.
Many are forgetting that he was one of the best player at the semi and final of FA cup last year.
This year has been decisive for few important matches, and the MOTM for me at the derby.
And only weeks ago he was the one to get and score the penalty against the spurs, 3 crucial points for winning the league.
I like him as player as he is the only one with Silva and Aguero that can create something from nothing. But I care and support the team the team. Balo is one of our players and he has to give just his part of contribution that for me he does, while somebody here expecting from him to do all the job ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.