Magic Mushrooms? (Pics)

mushrooms accumulate environmental pollution like a sponge, particularly radiation, like nothing else in the environment. radiation has been detected all over the northern hemisphere since the meltdowns at fukushima, and radiation continues to be released on a daily basis.

pick random mushrooms at your own risk

talkativesprout said:
shadygiz said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Where in Duky? Just asking like.

stalybridge - up on the arlies fields above ridge hill estate. near the old power station at carbrook

mossley - around hartsead pike

duky - yew tree estate up near golf club

newton - matley lane

Unfortunatly the bit where they grow is now an housing estate.......or so im told they used to grow there..cough.

Very few mushrooms in the uk are toxic enough to kill, unless you eat a shitload of them, bad dose of shits and stomach ache.

Shady i could do wiv visiting my youth mate if your going picking give us a shout lol

fuck that mate.....i still aint got over my last batch and that was nrly 10 years ago ;p

shadygiz said:
talkativesprout said:
shadygiz said:
stalybridge - up on the arlies fields above ridge hill estate. near the old power station at carbrook

newton - matley lane

Unfortunatly the bit where they grow is now an housing estate.......or so im told they used to grow there..cough.

Very few mushrooms in the uk are toxic enough to kill, unless you eat a shitload of them, bad dose of shits and stomach ache.

Shady i could do wiv visiting my youth mate if your going picking give us a shout lol

fuck that mate.....i still aint got over my last batch and that was nrly 10 years ago ;p
Fair play mate, been over 25 yr since my last foray in to fungus.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:44 pm --<br /><br />
D.Villa said:
mushrooms accumulate environmental pollution like a sponge, particularly radiation, like nothing else in the environment. radiation has been detected all over the northern hemisphere since the meltdowns at fukushima, and radiation continues to be released on a daily basis.

You keep using your mobile phone mate....scaremonger.

I take it supermarket mushrooms are resistant to atmospheric pollution then ?

Oh FUCK I love mushrooms. It has been waaaay too long since I last had a nice trip. The last time I did em, I had just moved into a new house with 5 friends, we all got super weird and ended up around a candle with only blacklights on all talking at the same time hahahah 2010 was the best..

Re: Re: Magic Mushrooms? (Pics)

shadygiz said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
shadygiz said:
i'm so glad i live in stalyvegas/duky....they grow in thousands in the fields around here, from sept onwards ;)

beware, even a small amount (20-30) will have you buzzin for at least 12hrs

Where in Duky? Just asking like.

newton - matley lane

Fuck me, is there anything you can't find a link for Shady?

MCFCinUSA said:
on a serious basis I wouldn't eat anything that you've picked yourself unless you're qualified in the field; too many mushrooms are toxic, and some can seriously poison you, besides which, messing around with psychotropic substances isn't necessarily a very good idea (as I've posted in other threads on the subject by people who are fairly blasé about such and think it's all great) as some of the compounds chemically interact with your brain (like LSD) and once they're in there you're not getting them out.

when I was working at the toxicology research lab one of the researchers warned me before I left to go to university that if I was going to do any drugs, not to touch LSD for this very reason; heroin, cannabis, speed not so worrying as they're not 'forever', but LSD reacts with your brain and causes permanent changes.

so, although a lot of people seem pretty ignorant about a lot of stuff, out of respect for your head you might think twice about the possible effects of doing certain things - besides, there are plenty of fantastic ways of getting off without having to resort to eating fungi; I've never been a big fan of 'em, even on pizza. Anchovies rule!!

;o)

Give it a rest eh pal.

If there's any curious children out there, don't listen to the scare stories above, my wisdom glimmers amid this depressive cloud of doom so hear this: there's no worse feeling in life than regret. LSD is the new JLS.

stony said:
Ducado said:
Now here is a fact that not many people know

The reason that Father Christmas is depicted in red and white is (nothing whatsoever to do with Coca Cola) red and white was the outfit that Siberian and Nordic shamans used, they chose the colours because it was the colour of the Fly Algric, which they used in their ceremonies (because they tripped out on it)

Are you Mark in disguise ?

-- Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:02 pm --

MCFCinUSA said:
on a serious basis I wouldn't eat anything that you've picked yourself unless you're qualified in the field; too many mushrooms are toxic, and some can seriously poison you, besides which, messing around with psychotropic substances isn't necessarily a very good idea (as I've posted in other threads on the subject by people who are fairly blasé about such and think it's all great) as some of the compounds chemically interact with your brain (like LSD) and once they're in there you're not getting them out.

when I was working at the toxicology research lab one of the researchers warned me before I left to go to university that if I was going to do any drugs, not to touch LSD for this very reason; heroin, cannabis, speed not so worrying as they're not 'forever', but LSD reacts with your brain and causes permanent changes.

so, although a lot of people seem pretty ignorant about a lot of stuff, out of respect for your head you might think twice about the possible effects of doing certain things - besides, there are plenty of fantastic ways of getting off without having to resort to eating fungi; I've never been a big fan of 'em, even on pizza. Anchovies rule!!

;o)

Magic mushroom season is like Halloween in the States. Kids in America get dressed up and go begging for sweets, whilst over here they go collecting shrooms to make a change from drinking Cider on the rec.

Never forget finding a big patch of them on the way to Heywood charities fete about 30 years ago. I never did get to the fete that year.

Halloween terrifies me in the USA... I usually go out with friends or hide with all the lights out in a far recess of the house - if only the kids demanded money with menaces like they do in the UK I'd understand it, but all this dressing up (and by the adults too!???) just to get bunches of sweets, it's truly weird and very frightening.

as for mushrooms Stony, I love your wit and many of your postings amuse - so I wouldn't have you any other way; but where my little girl's concerned (she's about to turn four) I would stridently suggest she sticks to boys and other such fun than look to putting foreign substances inside herself for her future kicks.

;o)

MCFCinUSA said:
stony said:
Ducado said:
Now here is a fact that not many people know

The reason that Father Christmas is depicted in red and white is (nothing whatsoever to do with Coca Cola) red and white was the outfit that Siberian and Nordic shamans used, they chose the colours because it was the colour of the Fly Algric, which they used in their ceremonies (because they tripped out on it)

Are you Mark in disguise ?

-- Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:02 pm --

MCFCinUSA said:

;o)

Magic mushroom season is like Halloween in the States. Kids in America get dressed up and go begging for sweets, whilst over here they go collecting shrooms to make a change from drinking Cider on the rec.

Never forget finding a big patch of them on the way to Heywood charities fete about 30 years ago. I never did get to the fete that year.

Halloween terrifies me in the USA... I usually go out with friends or hide with all the lights out in a far recess of the house - if only the kids demanded money with menaces like they do in the UK I'd understand it, but all this dressing up (and by the adults too!???) just to get bunches of sweets, it's truly weird and very frightening.

as for mushrooms Stony, I love your wit and many of your postings amuse - so I wouldn't have you any other way; but where my little girl's concerned (she's about to turn four) I would stridently suggest she sticks to boys and other such fun than look to putting foreign substances inside herself for her future kicks.

;o)
I would stridently suggest she sticks to boys and other such fun than look to putting foreign substances inside herself for her future kicks.
I would suggest you recommend , not sticking to boys because the stuff they will want to put into her system can cause a lifetime of mental anguish(speaking from a father of a daughter of just turned 16)

D.Villa said:

I'm not a big on the toxicity of radiation but unless it's plutonium I'd not be that worried about a little extra 'heat' caused from the fallout from Japan (surely it's just too diluted to be of any major concern??) but I don't put any of this stuff inside my body for reasons previously mentioned.

talk to Nashark about this, he's brave enough to eat mushrooms and swallow tabs for the rest of us

(and in my younger days I worked with a gardener who did the works; he was constantly high and out of his head... he'd regale me with stories of his intestines coming out and his arms turning into snakes - all of which fascinated me, but not the extent I wanted to join him. I wonder what he's up to these days?)

Definitely not magic's, we used to eat magic's...they just grew in pretty much every park, they're longish, thin and light brown. They're the ones we used to get anyway :)

I remember once eating a load then looking under one and there was loads of aphids/greenflies/whatever they are, they were either real or I was stoned and paranoid, I hope it was the latter... ;)

Does anyone know if they're actualy illegal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.