Mahamadou Susoho

Now although I do pay attention I am hardly an expert regarding these youth players. Every time I have seen him he has played midfield but he played right back vs Milan.

Wonder if it’s just a case that he was needed there or are the coaches looking him to switch positions.

Now although I do pay attention I am hardly an expert regarding these youth players. Every time I have seen him he has played midfield but he played right back vs Milan.

Wonder if it’s just a case that he was needed there or are the coaches looking him to switch positions.
wouldn't put much stock in seeing it permanently. Just wanted Rico Inverting and Susoho is right footed.

From what little I've seen, he has a lot of potential. He looks comfortable on the ball and strong defensively.

Is the loan move being floated because he's outgrown the EDS team at this point?

Good loan, IMO. Peterborough have a good relationship with us, and have given our players quality game time, playing decent football. At 19, with plenty of development to do, it's a great move.

From what little I've seen, he has a lot of potential. He looks comfortable on the ball and strong defensively.

Is the loan move being floated because he's outgrown the EDS team at this point?
I think he is in that small batch of players who need to play, but won't learn much more from continuing with the EDS. In other words, yes!

I think he is in that small batch of players who need to play, but won't learn much more from continuing with the EDS. In other words, yes!
I see that he was announced at Peterborough. I thought he looked like a Championship League quality player, but hopefully, he will do well there.

I see that he was announced at Peterborough. I thought he looked like a Championship League quality player, but hopefully, he will do well there.
Personally, I think what matters more is the relationship between the clubs. Peterborough have already successfully loaned Jadel Katongo and spoke well of the player, and the club, and gave him quality game time - 32 appearances. Even if at a lower level, that kind of loan allows the player to compete at a better level than EDS, and build the physicality and mental strength that only competitive football can bring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.