Mahrez or Zaha...choose one

I think ideally we need a skillfull right-footer with a good shot on him to give us a different option on the left alongside Mendy but I like Mahrez more than Zaha. Mahrez seems better in tight situations, which, with our territorial advantage, is important, and has a better long range shot - something we need to add to the squad. Also just from facing both players Mahrez has always shit me up whereas we've dealt with Zaha pretty easily.

Just a pity he isn't right footed

Cheers to all the posters who contributed(as opposed to "neither" comments from muppets)

Overwhelmingly Mahrez, very interesting for me.

IF we took one, I think Zaha would absolutely thrive under Pep ala Sane/Sterling, but Mahrez is less of a project.

Very torn on which one I'd go for myself!

Zaha. Still young enough to develop and I think he has unlimited potential. Can play right across the front three, including through the middle in the role we’ve seen Sterling play occasionally.

Wouldn’t be disappointed with either. Definitely Zaha or Mahrez over Bailey.

Zaha. Better suited to playing anywhere across the front line than Mahrez and far quicker. Mahrez is ironically though a better finisher and less injury prone, and probably easier to integrate in terms of what Pep is likely to want

It was looking like a Mahrez whitewash for a minute until @Homar broke the ice.

Yeah Zaha for me. In an already talented team Zaha's Physicality and Athletism will add an extra dimension we don't have. Mahrez is just a Lazy Bernado. I don't see what he'll bring. This is not to say he isn't talented, he is, just that we have that covered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.