Maicon its time to get off the Man City Metrolink ride

Santiago Street . said:
grim up north said:
Santiago Street . said:
I agree Mancini bought him but he was only allowed to buy him because we hadn't spent big on sensible signings. Marwood should've had the balls to say no we won't waste a relatively small £3mill on this mug just for the sake of buying anyone as we haven't acquired any of our preferred targets.

£3mill over 12 months would've bumped up NDJ's wages to an acceptable level

Lol NDJ fan boy

Any true blue will always be a fan of NDJ, anyone who isn't doesn't get what City are about

Pmsl

Although I did like Nige

Santiago Street . said:
grim up north said:
Santiago Street . said:
I agree Mancini bought him but he was only allowed to buy him because we hadn't spent big on sensible signings. Marwood should've had the balls to say no we won't waste a relatively small £3mill on this mug just for the sake of buying anyone as we haven't acquired any of our preferred targets.

£3mill over 12 months would've bumped up NDJ's wages to an acceptable level

Lol NDJ fan boy

Any true blue will always be a fan of NDJ, anyone who isn't doesn't get what City are about

Yep, that's why he fucked off City as soon as he got the chance. NDJ was great while he was at City, professional no BS player but he didn't give a flying one about City and showed it with way he moved.

And how for God's sake NDJ epitomizes what is City about? One of first City's big spending signings, highly overpaid player who spent 3 years at the club and run away as soon as he got the chance?

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
Garcia and Rodwell played well this weekend so I guess it's Maicons turn this week
He was a poor a signing though hopefully we can get him off the wage bill in the summer.

He looks ok to me decent to watch from where I sit

grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
Garcia and Rodwell played well this weekend so I guess it's Maicons turn this week
He was a poor a signing though hopefully we can get him off the wage bill in the summer.

He has hardly played hence why he was a poor signing. Like Nip said he was brought in for the five at the back formation which we abandoned early in the season. Add to the fact his injury record is terrible.

Played well against Spurs though.

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

He has hardly played hence why he was a poor signing. Like Nip said he was brought in for the five at the back formation which we abandoned early in the season. Add to the fact his injury record is terrible.

3 at the back abandoned?

grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:

3 at the back abandoned?
Haven't played it since Ajax away have we?

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

3 at the back abandoned?
Haven't played it since Ajax away have we?

Not from the start but it has been used as part of Bobby,s no plan B

Some harsh comments on here, we he has played he has shown quality.

It will take him a while to adjust to the Prem and the fact that he has been injured twice for lengthy spells wont help...

If he gets a full pre season, he will do much better next year..

yayas trusty right foot said:
Some harsh comments on here, we he has played he has shown quality.

It will take him a while to adjust to the Prem and the fact that he has been injured twice for lengthy spells wont help...

If he gets a full pre season, he will do much better next year..
I doubt he will here next season, with FFP we will have to sell before we buy and I cant see us keeping a player who is 30+, rarely plays and on decent wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.