Maicon its time to get off the Man City Metrolink ride

Maicon's an unfit, uninterested disgrace to our shirt living off a long lost reputation

Once again the spectre of that **** Marwood raises it's ugly head though. With Roberto seething after none of his summer targets were acquired, the out of his depth Marwood tried to placate him with some pocket change just as the shops were closing thus splurging £18million on useless latinos Garcia and fat Maicon

Santiago Street . said:
Maicon's an unfit, uninterested disgrace to our shirt living off a long lost reputation

Once again the spectre of that **** Marwood raises it's ugly head though. With Roberto seething after none of his summer targets were acquired, the out of his depth Marwood tried to placate him with some pocket change just as the shops were closing thus splurging £18million on useless latinos Garcia and fat Maicon
I would bet my house that Maicon was a Mancini signing.

People are talking about him like he has disgraced the club in some way. Some really vicious comments on here and I'm not sure what he has done wrong?

He's played a handful of games and been in and out of injury so has barely made an impact. In some of his brief appearances he's made no impact, in a few he's played quite poorly and in a few he's played well. Against Spurs he completely changed the game.

I'm struggling to understand why comments like "disgrace to our shirt" are being used against Maicon.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Santiago Street . said:

I agree Mancini bought him but he was only allowed to buy him because we hadn't spent big on sensible signings. Marwood should've had the balls to say no we won't waste a relatively small £3mill on this mug just for the sake of buying anyone as we haven't acquired any of our preferred targets.

£3mill over 12 months would've bumped up NDJ's wages to an acceptable level

Santiago Street . said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Santiago Street . said:

I agree Mancini bought him but he was only allowed to buy him because we hadn't spent big on sensible signings. Marwood should've had the balls to say no we won't waste a relatively small £3mill on this mug just for the sake of buying anyone as we haven't acquired any of our preferred targets.

Lol NDJ fan boy

Yeah, I'm sure NDJ got his wanted wages at AC Milan, they are well known for paying huge wages these days.

When will people put in their heads that he wanted to leave and that his extravagant wage demands were - if they accept it - great, if not - great again, I'm leaving them.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Santiago Street . said:

He was.

He was bought to enable the 3-5-2 formation (Kola on the left) and also to act as cover for Micah who could then cover CB if needed.

He will be willing to go in the summer without too much hassle imo because he needs to play well to get in the Brazil squad for the WC in 2014 (that's if he hasn't retired from Interantional Football).

grim up north said:
Santiago Street . said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Lol NDJ fan boy

Any true blue will always be a fan of NDJ, anyone who isn't doesn't get what City are about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.